Looking for some ideas for wife's first experience.

jackman69

Male
Jan 2, 2020
Colorado
Hey all! Wifey and I have been in the swinger lifestyle for almost 10 years. It was just occasionally when things happened. We've stopped because she has become uncomfortable with seeing me with other women. I'm totally fine with this and respect her decision. In the swinging LS I more or less just enjoyed seeing her pleasured by someone other than myself. In conversation awhile back I brought up the idea of me just watching her with someone else. I told her about a fantasy of mine where her hands are loosely tied and she's blindfolded on the bed. I then let someone in to enjoy her while I just watch. She surprisingly was interested in the idea. So I began my search for the proper "bull" to help fulfill this fantasy. After contacting about a dozen on Kasidie I narrowed it down to three. I vetted these gentlemen pretty thoroughly seeing I'm not going to just let anyone interact with my wife. One of them, luckily the best one in my opinion, has confirmed a date and time. Woot!

I'm obviously communicating everything with wifey except the the "who" aspect. I've already planned to get her a manicure and pedicure the day of along with giving her the rest of the day to relax, take a bath, and do the typical lady things. I took her shopping for a few outfits to wear and let her decide what she wanted. She also gets to choose what one she wants to wear the day of. We've ordered a blindfold that is sexy and comfortable, some silk rope hand restraints, and a nice black set of satin sheets.

I plan on having the house cleaned, kids at their friend's houses, and addressing anything else she might desire before he shows up. She requested some champagne to enjoy while she is getting ready so that will be taken care of too.

We have picked a safe word which I've shared with the bull. I have filled him in with her likes and dislikes along with our rules/boundaries. I've asked him what he would like from me. He asked for bottled water, lube, and Magnum (he he he) condoms.

So my questions are,
1) Does anyone have any ideas on other things I can do to help her prepare. Anything else I can spoil her with the day of?

2) Any other suggestions in preparing myself?

3) Anything else to have in the room for them/me.

4) Anything I'm missing in regards to keeping either of them comfortable?

5) Anything else I'm missing? Lol

Thanks in advance!

Hey all! Wifey and I have been in the swinger lifestyle for almost 10 years. It was just occasionally when things happened. We've stopped because she has become uncomfortable with seeing me with other women. I'm totally fine with this and respect her decision. In the swinging LS I more or less just enjoyed seeing her pleasured by someone other than myself. In conversation awhile back I brought up the idea of me just watching her with someone else. I told her about a fantasy of mine where her hands are loosely tied and she's blindfolded on the bed. I then let someone in to enjoy her while I just watch. She surprisingly was interested in the idea. So I began my search for the proper "bull" to help fulfill this fantasy. After contacting about a dozen on Kasidie I narrowed it down to three. I vetted these gentlemen pretty thoroughly seeing I'm not going to just let anyone interact with my wife. One of them, luckily the best one in my opinion, has confirmed a date and time. Woot!

I'm obviously communicating everything with wifey except the the "who" aspect. I've already planned to get her a manicure and pedicure the day of along with giving her the rest of the day to relax, take a bath, and do the typical lady things. I took her shopping for a few outfits to wear and let her decide what she wanted. She also gets to choose what one she wants to wear the day of. We've ordered a blindfold that is sexy and comfortable, some silk rope hand restraints, and a nice black set of satin sheets.

I plan on having the house cleaned, kids at their friend's houses, and addressing anything else she might desire before he shows up. She requested some champagne to enjoy while she is getting ready so that will be taken care of too.

We have picked a safe word which I've shared with the bull. I have filled him in with her likes and dislikes along with our rules/boundaries. I've asked him what he would like from me. He asked for bottled water, lube, and Magnum (he he he) condoms.

So my questions are,
1) Does anyone have any ideas on other things I can do to help her prepare. Anything else I can spoil her with the day of?

Thanks in advance!
Sounds awesome and exciting! Looking forward to hearing how everything played out. How your wife felt, how turned on was she and did she make him use the condom or if she wanted him to cum inside her? Definitely some champagne, wine or the alcohol of your choice to allow everyone, especially your wife to be able to relax and completely enjoy the experience. You also might enhance the occasion even more by telling her that there might be more than just one guy present or that there could even be a change of another guy switching and taking the first guys place at any given moment. This might allow her imagination to run wild wondering if it really is just the one guy only or not. Give the illusion there are maybe 2 guys involved, have him get up away from her and make sounds like he’s getting dressed and open and close the door followed shortly by a new knock at the door, some lite whispered muffled talking and make sure she hears someone taking off their clothes. Maybe have him put on some cologne this time so that she really thinks it’s a totally different guy. You can add movement and sound throughout the room keeping her guessing as to uncertain about what’s going on. Just a couple of thoughts anyway. Can’t wait to read how everything went and I wish it was me!

Sounds awesome and exciting! Looking forward to hearing how everything played out. How your wife felt, how turned on was she and did she make him use the condom or if she wanted him to cum inside her? Definitely some champagne, wine or the alcohol of your choice to allow everyone, especially your wife to be able to relax and completely enjoy the experience. You also might enhance the occasion even more by telling her that there might be more than just one guy present or that there could even be a change of another guy switching and taking the first guys place at any given moment. This might allow her imagination to run wild wondering if it really is just the one guy only or not. Give the illusion there are maybe 2 guys involved, have him get up away from her and make sounds like he’s getting dressed and open and close the door followed shortly by a new knock at the door, some lite whispered muffled talking and make sure she hears someone taking off their clothes. Maybe have him put on some cologne this time so that she really thinks it’s a totally different guy. You can add movement and sound throughout the room keeping her guessing as to uncertain about what’s going on. Just a couple of thoughts anyway. Can’t wait to read how everything went and I wish it was me!

We are making condoms mandatory since she isn't on birth control. It would be super hot to see see him pumping his seed into her and then seeing it oozing out. Sadly, we can't chance it. Thank you for the idea of making her question if if there is more than one guy. I'll have to run the idea past her and see if it's something she wouldn't freak out about. Since this is the first time I want to tread lightly but that would be damn hot for sure!

Reactions: btweets

So my questions are,

Thanks in advance!
You should have some background music to set the mood. Also light some scented candles , like lavender , for lighting and dim lights. You should ask him what he likes to drink and have it there for him. Better have condoms if you want them , they forget sometimes . Have fun !

You should have some background music to set the mood. Also light some scented candles , like lavender , for lighting and dim lights. You should ask him what he likes to drink and have it there for him. Better have condoms if you want them , they forget sometimes . Have fun !

Oh! Music is a great idea. Never thought of that. I will ask him his choice of drink too. Candles were in my plan but probably just for the aroma. I'm hoping to video and do some photography so I'll probably need more lighting. 😊

Reactions: btweets and Bobby75

So my questions are,

Thanks in advance!

Let us know how it goes man ..

Reactions: jackman69
Music is often a real irritation during play dates...it almost never adds anything and is often not to the taste of all involved. She should be on the pill or some other reliable sort of BC. They are NOT always going to stop to play with a condom....in fact they often will just not use one at all and then plan on cumming outside of her. They both want the cum inside her, so that should be facilitated by BC use. Leave them alone for awhile. This will NOT proceed exactly how you fantasize but it will proceed however they want it to. That's a positive. Just suggestions from experience..

HW

Music is often a real irritation during play dates...it almost never adds anything and is often not to the taste of all involved. She should be on the pill or some other reliable sort of BC. They are NOT always going to stop to play with a condom....in fact they often will just not use one at all and then plan on cumming outside of her. They both want the cum inside her, so that should be facilitated by BC use. Leave them alone for awhile. This will NOT proceed exactly how you fantasize but it will proceed however they want it to. That's a positive. Just suggestions from experience..

HW

All excellent points. Thanks!

Cool. I am wondering... wasn't it all overplanned? In my cuckolding fantasies is more like my girl finds the guy herself. And usually is something more spontaneous... like she is out at a club and turns out to wanna fuck a guy who approaches her. I feel turned on if it is too much planned.