Looking to talk to other new users

Our goal is to find just the right bi male that will join us as a full time, regular lover to BOTH of us. I am a bi male, and my wife is very aware and into my bisexual side and enjoys watching me and our lovers together. Sometimes she sits back and just watches, other times she will pitch in and help one of us as we are sucking the other.
We have only met with a few guys, and so far, none of them have been quite right, but we are still looking.

New on the site and looking to talk to others who are in a same situation. We are in early stages of our talks slowly getting there. I mostly want to share stories and have some fun sharing some pictures. Asian wife and open for all ages. :p
Asian wife's are a greatly rewarding fuck when she gets a new cock up inside her yearning hot treasured pussy, my x wife was Asian, tho back then I was younger and didn't know I wanted 2c her fucked and deepseeded by a bigger cock, now it excites me seeing a sexy Asian wife fucked bare, at times I see her face as she cums on a big cock.

New on the site and looking to talk to others who are in a same situation. We are in early stages of our talks slowly getting there. I mostly want to share stories and have some fun sharing some pictures. Asian wife and open for all ages. :p
Hello, I’m new here too. I’m a fit single bull. Respectful and someone who likes to take it slow. I’d love to chat. Please message me.