Losing My Sexy Girlfriend To My Older Brother's Cock....Again: Part 5

Mar 27, 2021
San Diego, California
This is a piece of Erotic Fantasy Literature loosely inspired by actual events in which a trip to the family lake house with my girlfriend and my brother ended with him ruining her romantic image of me and him getting to reap up the benefits of building my girlfriend's attraction toward him through sex. I slightly embellish some of the details and further fantasize that event here in this post series. If you missed Parts 1 - 4, please check them out for your reading experience. Also, I will add pictures while I continue editing to enhance the experience.

RECAP HERE:
“Wow...You workout, don’t you?”
“Yeah...Brody could never get pecs like these…”

1074 (7).jpg
My brother JT pumped and lifted his pectorals up and down under his skin.
My girlfriend laughed out loud with pleasure pushing her hands against his pumping, throbbing nipples and stared up at his masculine glory.
“Oh, Brody could never get muscles like yours, and he could never measure up to in cock or your balls. And he certainly doesn’t have anything on your biceps, your shoulders....your thighs...your...big...strong...wide...tall...glistening……...chest...….OOOooh.

bandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-613.gif
She couldn’t stand it anymore. In a hot flash of sheer desire for sexual intercourse with her boyfriend’s older brother, she took off/unstrapped her tank-top to get down to business. In a calm, smooth manner, now so turned on and sure, she just said, "Hell Yeah...."
bandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-615.gifbandicam 2021-04-08 16-44-14-616.gif
My girlfriend Lolah then rubbed her naked breasts all over my brother’s naked body as she shook in a hot flash. The Alpha, my big brother JT, lifted her up in the air by her legs as they wrapped around his waists which caused her to squeal and gasp with potent exhilaration.
2008.jpg
As he carried my girlfriend over to the futon sitting next to the warm fire, he was kissing her neck and making her erupt with laughter and pleasure.

Right before he set her down, Lolah looked back down at my brother as he was lifting her and said, “Wait, I almost forgot...I brought some oils for the trip that I’ve been sun tanning with and I wanted to use them on you…” He set her down, causing her big round boobs to bounce, which made me whimper in jealousy and pain, and therefore, bringing unwanted attention to myself given how dominated I was. They both looked at me when I made the sound and gave me a look like That’s right, you’re in your place where losers belong.

She gently, seductively ran her hand down his arm and said, “Lay down, baby, get comfortable...I know you’re ready to fuck me…”

I convulsed and let out a reluctant wail like a cucked bitch who couldn’t take it anymore, to which Lolah commanded, “Shut the fuck up and watch!” then whispering to herself, “I don’t why I fucking put up with you and your sorry litle cock…(saying this in anger at my lack of manhood) your older brother has to come in here...actually show your girl a good time...show you how it’s done…”

JT then whispered to get my attention, “Hey…”
I looked over at the man who was responsible for all of this I was going through. He lay on the futon with his arms at his sides ready for her to come mount him as he stared me dead in the eyes with an evil smile on his face.
“I know you HAAAAATTTE this right now...You hate this so bad...Well that’s right boy, soak it up in your sack. Feel the pain - the feel the emasculating burn of what you’re about to see...What you’re about to experience!”

She walked over to her bag by the front door of the room and bent over to unzip and retrieve the Almond oil. I remember how hot and agonizing it was to watch her big melon shaped 36F size boobs jiggle from her chest as she bent over her suitcase. I was whimpering and in misery over what they were about to do. Knowing the answer but my brother asked, "Do I need to smack them nuts?!" Looking up at him as the authority, in complete submission, I instantly shouted back, "No sir!"
Then he started quickly started barking authoritative drill questions at me like a big dog scaring a smaller dog and said, "Yeah I think I need to smack them nuts!" “No JT! I -”
“Who smacks them nuts!?!?”
“You do but I -”
“Who smack dem nuts bitch!!!??”
He continued to look at me as he picked up his phone as if to say "Oh this is happening, Imma get those nuts whether you want me to or not" JT grabbed his phone and changed the song on the bluetooth speakers to Burn It To The Ground by Nickelback. She walked back to where JT, my brother, was laying down. He stared over at me and made a taunting face of mockery that drove me crazy. He knew how to and loved to mess with me. He always got the best of me and made me into the whining bitch in every situation. My girlfriend loved how he made me feel and how jealous and in pain I was to see him steal her from me. “You gonna cry, Brody?” Laughing. I responded with teary eyes, “No..” Lolah noticed how I was crumbling because of the cuckolding, “Oh I think he’s gonna cry, I don’t think Brody wants you fuck his girlfriend..” I hated that she was making fun of me too but he had a way of doing that to women - turning them into vindictive sex machines that wanted nothing more than to belittle me and fuck his brains out. Lolah looked down at him and made the spoke in low volume but making sure I could hear her,
“He always wanted to feel up my Boobs.” Now basically weeping, I whimpered loudly
“SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH!!!” - JT
“OOoooh..Yes Sir!” I answered squealing like a bitch. They looked back at each other as my older brother laid there on the ground and Lolah, sitting down, opened up the large bottle of Almond oil. I hated how his cock was so big and long even in its flaccid state. I watched my glowing golden skin girlfriend pour slippery hot oil over my brother’s protruding muscles and thoroughly massage it into his pecs. Soon, she mounted his Alpha Jock cock and started having sex in front of me while I watched them from a perpendicular view. Lolah would shake her thick black hair back and side to side as my brother lathered up and rubbed slippery oil all over her nipples and feel her massive bulbous breasts slide up against his palms, slowly stroking every smooth inch of her huge mammaries and getting full deep squeezes as her jiggling jugs undulated like firm water balloons in his large hands. My girlfriend would ride him fiercely with a primal spirit of animal sexuality that my brother brought out of her - like it was her first time feeling dick inside her - Good Dick that was. As she began to moan very loudly and press her oily bulbous jiggling chest mammaries forward, my big brother having sex with my girlfriend commanded me, “GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!!”
Still panting like an exhausted lioness, Lolah was looking back at me as I knew what to do. I slowly reared myself and walked backwards on all forwards to spread my knees face down and reared my nuts in the air so my bigger badder older brother could THWACK my balls as he got to have the sex with my girlfriend like I always wanted.
SLIP SLIDE SLIP SLIDE SLIP SLIDE SMACK!!! SQUEAL!!!!
“Oh God….Ughhh...I knew you would be the man for the job JT!....Did you hear that Brody?...
You’re brother was the only man for this job!”
They had sex for about 45 minutes. My brother got my girlfriend to orgasm 5 times! I’ve only been able to get her there twice on separate occasions and I had to do oral - she wouldn’t let me penetrate. It was crippling to my manhood and self-esteem. All three of us slept there on the floor (them on the futon) as it was late that night. The next morning it was Sunday, we left the lake and I called Weston to find out he’s doing better. Still the ride home was awkward with my brother and my girlfriend he had stolen from me. He had just started stealing my girlfriends and dates to have sex with them that year and this had already happened at this level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun