Lost bets and debts

jusme

Male
From
UK
Dec 10, 2019
UK
This is just a spin on a recent thread called "Bet" I was wondering how many people have had to use their wives, partners or GFs on here as either collateral or payment.
Me an my ex wife used to go on weekend trips away from home and kids, mainly for some kinky sex. While we were away we would try to get others involved. One of which came by chance when we were playing pool in a relatively quite pub (I am UK based) but 2 guys had been eyeing her up as I played pool. A bet was made, I lost and she was the payment. If you wish to know more post your own experiences or even fantasies

This is just a spin on a recent thread called "Bet" I was wondering how many people have had to use their wives, partners or GFs on here as either collateral or payment.
Me an my ex wife used to go on weekend trips away from home and kids, mainly for some kinky sex. While we were away we would try to get others involved. One of which came by chance when we were playing pool in a relatively quite pub (I am UK based) but 2 guys had been eyeing her up as I played pool. A bet was made, I lost and she was the payment. If you wish to know more post your own experiences or even fantasies
Tell us more

I had for a time worked for an intercontinental haulage company, with my first wife occasionally riding "shotgun". During one delivery, delays en route to Belgium resulted in our arriving late at the ferry port and being told by an official that we would have to cross on the second morning service, some 10 hours later. A bad day was getting a whole lot worse.
Although he had told us what we needed to know, he seemed reluctant to walk away but kept staring at my wife cleavage and making eye contact with her, saying that "Perhaps he'd miscalculated and might need to go into his small office and re-check his paperwork".
My wife fully understood and made it easier by telling the official that since I needed to remain with the unit, perhaps she should go with him and bring back whatever he discovered.

They left together and in full view of many of the other truck drivers, crossed the large parking area to a brick building some distance away. She had been gone about twenty minutes before I saw her exit the building and make her way back to the truck. She told me that he had indeed fucked her and she had returned not only sexually satisfied with a cum filled pussy and a mouth I immediately kissed in gratitude that tasted of salty cum and cock - but also holding the boarding pass that enabled us to be the very last unit allowed to board the ferry.

The most vivid recollection I have is not so much of her being fucked (the source for many wanks) but of the the angry faces of drivers who were waiting in line as they watched me being directed to the head of the queue - knowing full well what had occurred. They presumably crossed 10 hours later the next morning.

Last edited:
I had for a time worked for an intercontinental haulage company, with my first wife occasionally riding "shotgun". During one delivery, delays en route to Belgium resulted in our arriving late at the ferry port and being told by an official that we would have to cross on the second morning service, some 10 hours later. A bad day was getting a whole lot worse.
Although he had told us what we needed to know, he seemed reluctant to walk away but kept staring at my wife cleavage and making eye contact with her, saying that "Perhaps he'd miscalculated and might need to go into his small office and re-check his paperwork".
My wife fully understood and made it easier by telling the official that since I needed to remain with the unit, perhaps she should go with him and bring back whatever he discovered.

They left together and in full view of many of the other truck drivers, crossed the large parking area to a brick building some distance away. She had been gone about twenty minutes before I saw her exit the building and make her way back to the truck. She told me that he had indeed fucked her and she had returned not only sexually satisfied with a cum filled pussy and a mouth I immediately kissed in gratitude that tasted of salty cum and cock - but also holding the boarding pass that enabled us to be the very last unit allowed to board the ferry.

The most vivid recollection I have is not so much of her being fucked (the source for many wanks) but of the the angry faces of drivers who were waiting in line as they watched me being directed to the head of the queue - knowing full well what had occurred. They presumably crossed 10 hours later the next morning.
Great retlleing of a great story. Sounds like you've shared her before and after.

i dont know if this is counted as loosing a bet. But yes I had a strong urge for a smoke and..rest I posted it here I dont think I should respam the same thinghere..
but would be glad fo rpeople to read it Jaaz surprising Encounters.. I am just reposting it.. If you find it a repeat I will delte it . Thanks.

Well I am not sure if it goes here.. but still moist waking up and thought of sharing...and hope my partner read my chat--so leave your cumments for him . Wicked haha..happened during a Oct-19 weekend I guess, it was quite a weekend for me, enjoyed my dates, some celebrations and yeah got fingered thrice haha... was so drunk and wasted ..

Anywaay, my date invited me for a Saturday pub drink.

As I was waiting for him there were some tourist guys who were interested. Hmm I already had my juices flowing as I was expecting my date earlier in the eve. So thought ...hmm a chat doesn’t harm and that too with some tourists. My date arrived and joined me but I was interested in that tourist tbh. wicked ..am I ??
My date was late but I was glad eyeing some tourists..got into a chat n flirt thing...

my top taht night ..this is what i was wearing.my date doesnt like me weairng B n all so i was wearing this top and chatting with 5 tourist guys

IMG_439411.jpg

had some dance and ha ha can’t believe I was 5-6 shots down. well, I did feel some hands on the dance floor. no i felt so many hands..and 15 mins later i observed my hand ws all sticky...i was so drunk..fuking ididots took a hand job and i don't knw..Crazy Tourists...and realised latr some sticky substance on my hands no idea I did that or was my hand taken for one :).. but I can’t believe got fingered in the alley by one of the tourist guys while my date was waiting with my drinks. Phew!

.I was so drunk was in need for a smoke I ususally dont carry one and u know the urge to smoke once u r down with pints..so i asked this guy can he gave me a smoke..and he was damn blunt and said to me well, can I finger ur butterfly and my friend wants to take a souvenier pic groping ur titty --and i was like ahh...well i didint even recall saying yes or no just went to the alley with hi and was enjoying my smoke

Well, i must say that my date was patient or druck or i figure he was in mood to enjoy my dance and fun..dont know..he couldnt find me for a while for sure but then well he found me in the alley and was standing there (murphy's law?, i was just out for a smoke I said but he was already like I am leaving....I was so wasted asked my date to just drop me home.
He murmerred somemthing and got like all rabbit faced like hmm I didn’t get any, In a way I thoughht he was correct and I felt bad, haha yes I did..so gave him a quickie in his car and said I need to go now..he got pissd I think.......he just droppd me there saying i am taking your thongs as a souvenier like the tourist..well i wasnt in bra and had to walk home from there in fully lit road ..anyway next morning i received this damn..:( no more smokes!!

IMG-20191012.jpg
Love Jaaz 💋💋

Reactions: jusme
Well, not really a bet, but my neighbor and i worked at the same place, and while on break he saw me looking through my phone, and he asked me something, and accidentally i scrolled through a picture of my naked wife, which immediately drew his attention. He asked me if she had sex with other men, and i responded yes, but that she was not interested in anyone else at the moment. He told me that while he was old(in his 50s), he can still have a chance with her. After that, he asked to have his shift changed, and began staying at home to match his time with my wife. He took things to our house, and began small talk with her, flirting with her very quickly, and my wife, catching on, and being the slut she is, gave in, aand quickly began having sex with our neighbor. Truth be told, the man i thought she wouldnt like, is the man that got her pregnant.

Sorry for the delay coming back on here but just too busy
Anyway
Me and my ex used breakaway from the kids, work and family problems by just driving and stopping at a B&B or Motel in where ever we ended up. We set out originally to go to Kings Lynn, got lost and ended up in a village somewhere near Lincon. When we used to go away for our breaks we would always go when she was in a horny mood to try and get her having sex with a stranger.
Before this we had been down Ross on Wye where we met 5 young men camping in the same field as our caravan and had some fun with them. We had been camping ourselves in a deserted field and played true dare all night and she got caught by the police fully naked after a dare for her to go into a shop and buy a bottle of milk, good job the police saw the funny side to that and let her go after about 3 hours of her standing naked in a police station lol.
Back to the main one. There was a storm brewing outside so we went next door to a local pub for a shandy or two. The pub was cozy but rather dull and quiteexcept for 2 couples in the back room playing pool. We had not got changed and Jen wore a very short plaid skirt, a tight black waist coat a suspender belt stockings and heels, no underwear. She had her rain coat over the top so looked quite dowdy at first but when she took that off the 2 young guys couldnt keep their eyes off her and their GFs were giving daggers to Jen and they went into the main part of the pub away from us. The night went on and I put a marker down to play the lads and it soon came my turn. One of them said "do you want a side bet mate?" Now I dont gamble with money and I told the lads this so they said they would put £20 up and if I lost they could get to feel Jen. I looked at her and she just nodded so we went to play pool. Now I am quite a good player so I beat them 3 times before they decided it wasnt worth it and that was the end of that, Jen was furious with me, but then in walked the landlord. He was about 55-60, well built at 6 foot and rugged good looks. He said to me that he didnt like hustlers in his pub I explained it was them not me that suggested we play for the stakes. "Play with your wife?" he asked. When I told him we were in an open relationship he said he would take that bet so a nod from the ex and we started again. He soon beat me (he was good) and she stood up and told him to carry on. He took off her waist coat and her short skirt so she stood there with just her susies, stokings and heels on. He looked at her and then at me and asked if it was ok to touch her she said it was ok so I watched as he stood her against the table and opened her legs so that her bald pussy was clear to see. I could see she was already starting to dribble as it was running down the inside of her legs. He started to suck on her nipples and play with her pussy first inserting one finger then another and another until he had all 4 fingers inside her and his thumb on her clit. Her head was arched back and he was tugging at her nipples with his teeth as his hand started to move in and out of her. As her moans got louder I asked him where his wife was he told me she was on a darts meet on the other side of Lincoln and wouldnt be back for hours. Jen looked at me and asked if it was ok for him to fuck herI just nodded so she pushed him back and knelt in front of him and pulled his cock out. It was quite big, about an inch longer than me but much much fatter. She took it in her mouth and with a struggle it went right down her throat, all 9" of it. he was close to cumming so he pulled out and bent her over the table. He positioned the fat bell end on her tight pussy and shoved hard with one big thrust. He slid in to her so easy his balls slapped against her clit so hard she let out a yelp. He only lasted about 2 mins and I could see his buttocks tighten, relax then tighten again each time he pumped his seed into her. I was walking like mad so as he pulled out of her I took his place. By now she was laid across the pool table with her head just short of the other side and each time I slid into her I was banging my balls on the edge of the table, which was both painful yet enjoyable (another story) so I decided to lift her legs up and started sucking hard on her clit. It tasted very salty and yet thick like honey. She was edging over to the other side because he was waiting, cock in hand. She took his cock in her mouth and he pushed it down her throat making her gag and choke. He settled into a rhythm that pleased them both. I watch as he was kneading his tits like bread dough, every now and then he would flinch as Jen bit to hard on his cock and in return he would pinch her nipples hard and pull them outwards stretching her tits like elastic bands, she would let out a muffled groan at this. I was close to cumming watching them so I stood up and with 2 quick strokes shot over her stomach and pushed too was about to cum and as he saw me do it he too pulled out and put his balls to her mouth. As she started sucking on each one in turn he exploded again, I was surprised at the amount. He shot on her tits and belly some even mingled with mine.
We got dressed, she never even wiped the cum off her, and he thanked Jen for her "payment" and I suggested we come back tomorrow but he said his wife would ne here then so we said our goodbyes and went back to the room to fuck our arses of while reminiscing as she smelled of his cum

Reactions: Bobby75