Love and marriage - Part 3

Its been 5 months since I wrote about my wife Brooke who had a black boyfriend named Tyrone who left town and from what i understand gave her to his friend James. who enjoyed handing her around to his friends. We were housing her boyfriends in the flat attached to our house but a while ago James advised me that he would be living in our house with us and he and Brooke would sleep in the marital bedroom with me relegated to the spare room. He had me put an internal window in the wall between the two rooms so i could hear and see how he made my darling wife orgasm multiple times at night. He is very dominant which is what Brooke needs in a man. I wash their sheets daily due to the fact that he doesn't use condoms and cums huge loads. He also has a mean streak that Tyrone never had. Several times recently he has had me watch while he fucked her ass and then had me cup my hands under her while she expelled his cum and then had me wipe it over my head and face and not let me clean up until morning so my pillow gets washed each day as well. Dried and stale cum smells terrible on its own but when it comes out of her ass it is worse. His friends drop by regularly even when he is not here and Brooke does anything they want and appears to enjoy it - even tongue fucking assholes. She has turned into a very dirty woman but i still love her.

Reactions: victorsev
Its been 5 months since I wrote about my wife Brooke who had a black boyfriend named Tyrone who left town and from what i understand gave her to his friend James. who enjoyed handing her around to his friends. We were housing her boyfriends in the flat attached to our house but a while ago James advised me that he would be living in our house with us and he and Brooke would sleep in the marital bedroom with me relegated to the spare room. He had me put an internal window in the wall between the two rooms so i could hear and see how he made my darling wife orgasm multiple times at night. He is very dominant which is what Brooke needs in a man. I wash their sheets daily due to the fact that he doesn't use condoms and cums huge loads. He also has a mean streak that Tyrone never had. Several times recently he has had me watch while he fucked her ass and then had me cup my hands under her while she expelled his cum and then had me wipe it over my head and face and not let me clean up until morning so my pillow gets washed each day as well. Dried and stale cum smells terrible on its own but when it comes out of her ass it is worse. His friends drop by regularly even when he is not here and Brooke does anything they want and appears to enjoy it - even tongue fucking assholes. She has turned into a very dirty woman but i still love her.
This has been an amazing tale. While I am not looking for that, I do envy your wife's sexual requirements. My wife could just do without. But she has never been fucked like that before.

This has been an amazing tale. While I am not looking for that, I do envy your wife's sexual requirements. My wife could just do without. But she has never been fucked like that before.
A whole year has passed and James is still with us. The only thing that has changed is that James is more than happy for his friends to play with Brooke. Oh another thing is that they both are totally naked in the house most of the time. i still wear clothes. It is depressing to see his cock all the time. I have noticed that it doesn't get any smaller when soft just stays the same size. Brooke tells me that he fucks her before they go to sleep and just leaves it in her and often it is still there come morning. i can see through the window that they sleep spooned with her back to him.
One evening a short time ago they wanted to watch an hour long show on tv and he sat on the lounge naked and she gave him head for a short time and then sat on it facing away from him taking his cock in her ass completely ... just lowered herself on it. During the show they didn't move other than one of his huge hands playing with her breasts and the other playing with her pussy. Not sure how many fingers he had in her but his thumb was giving her clit some action. During the commercials they kissed. She was having multiple orgasms and occasionally he grunted and did a little thrusting against her ass. After the show finished he told me to get a towel because " I put 3 loads in YOUR Wife's ass and it could be messy when i unplug it. I got the towel and he bent her over and pulled out. She squatted over the towel and farted a few times but nothing came out. He said to wait a bit and sure enough his brown stained cum started to dribble out and then a lot came in a rush along with a protracted fart... well not quite a fart more of just a rumbling noise. Her ass stayed gaped for a time and then contracted.
During the recent virus issues we haven't had visitors but he has been home all the time except when going out for exercise. He fucks her many times a day and she sucks him off often as well. I dont know how he can keep blasting cum so often but he does.
Brooke is very happy.
I was seeing a prostitute on a weekly basis but obviously not recently so i have to wank .

Reactions: Mon84 and Bobby75