Love sharing HOTWIFE...but...

Sirramm

Couple
Nov 16, 2021
Cambridge, Maryland, USA
I absolutely love sharing my hotwife with other males either in a threesome or group setting and have done so for several years now. BUT...here lately I have been craving the FFM at least situation! We have had the couple swap MANY TIMES and while that is really cool and fun I'm feeling like I've been left out. She has had her share of bi-sexual gratification from our female guests and also experienced the DOUBLE mouth on her but now I want to experience that as well! Two mouths on me is a dream come true for me! Having two 'people' go down on me at the same time and offer me that powerful orgasm......UGH!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

So why is it so difficult to find this scenario in the world today?

Ask your wife to set it up with one of her girlfriends, or see if the wife of one of the couples you have had couples' play with is interested in fulfilling your fantasy (but realize te other husband will probably want the same in return).

You are right about the feeling of having 2 women blow you. I have had that a few times, and once 3 of them at the same time (inside a bar that was closed for a swinger's convention).

Reactions: sri65
Ask your wife to set it up with one of her girlfriends, or see if the wife of one of the couples you have had couples' play with is interested in fulfilling your fantasy (but realize te other husband will probably want the same in return).

You are right about the feeling of having 2 women blow you. I have had that a few times, and once 3 of them at the same time (inside a bar that was closed for a swinger's convention).
Most of the couples we play with on a regular basis don't play alone. As for her girlfriends, none of them know about our kinky lifestyle and would be incredibly freaked out to find out. We have posted ads on swinger sites and get bombarded by single males and a few couples but never the single female. It's crazy how elusive the stray unicorn really is!!!!