Lover of sensual sex

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
As a BBC bull, I'm more into sensual sex than I'm into just pounding a wife. I love kissing on her body, exploring every inch, giving her a naked massage with body oils, kissing and even sucking on her toes, eating the pussy and ass, kissing her passionately and exchanging slob, and really connecting souls. Yes, I do love some rough sex with hair pulling, ass smacking, and dirty talk, but I love to combine that with more love making elements and making the woman feel like she's being truly fucked the right way. Would love to hear the wives sound off on this and give some feedback on it.

As a BBC bull, I'm more into sensual sex than I'm into just pounding a wife. I love kissing on her body, exploring every inch, giving her a naked massage with body oils, kissing and even sucking on her toes, eating the pussy and ass, kissing her passionately and exchanging slob, and really connecting souls. Yes, I do love some rough sex with hair pulling, ass smacking, and dirty talk, but I love to combine that with more love making elements and making the woman feel like she's being truly fucked the right way. Would love to hear the wives sound off on this and give some feedback on it.

You are the type of man I look for. I love the passion and build up and it always makes the sex so much more fulfilling.

• Love
Reactions: Bowlerlb
This is what makes fucking a married woman so good, and great if hubby sees is all and enjoys seeing it and his creampie dessert.

Husband here following up on my wife's post last night. She does love the act of being seduced by a strange man. And I love to watch her while she is seduced and ultimately brought to intense pleasure. Sadly, the art of seduction is not something most men in the LS hold.

I often tell guys who find my wife hot that they are free to make a move on her if they want.

One of the best was a guy I know who caught a glimpse of my wife as she got out of the shower after her gym workout. It was momentary, but it definitely aroused him. My wife never realized he had seen her. I told this 28-year-old guy that if he wanted to put the moves on my wife, give it his best shot. I told him in detail what his best approach should be. My wife loves a man with a sense of humor and displays a genuine interest in her. I told him not to start with her ass but to win her mind and brain; the rest would be all his. Over several weeks this guy would come over and really put on the charm with my wife. I would show him pictures of my wife nude and during sex in private.

Two months after they began flirting and spending time together, they had sex. It was all natural and raw passion.

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know semi regularly. Nothing crazy happens, just a LOT of sex. We take turns with her, she gets really really turned on. There's times he fucks the shit out of her from behind , pulling her hair. He'll unload then she likes some nice slow sex under me. Other way around too. There's been nights he'll be doing anal with her, she'll say she LOVES (pussy) sex with me after he's finished in her butt.

my wife preferred sex just a you describe. although, i'm not sure about the toe thing.

my wife preferred sex just a you describe. although, i'm not sure about the toe thing.

I took my first black cock back in 2004. A guy we knew was a huge flirt, and he always made me feel so special. The sex just sort of happened one evening with him. He literally charmed me out of my panties. Although he was black, he did not have a BBC. He was probably slightly below average in endowment. But, he had no trouble completely satisfying me and making me climax multiple times.

Since then, I have found that black men are much more attentive to seducing me and making me want them than many white guys. White guys don't seem to have much "game," but most black men are about the seduction and lead-up to sex. That makes the sex so much hotter for me.

Reactions: dickhurtz