Love's knowing

we2play

Couple
Gold
Hi and hello, my hubby and I have always had fun with my teasing, mostly friends and colleagues think I'm reserved and shy, lol, I have always loved accidentally teasing hubbies friends with some down blouse or accidentally walking out bathroom topless as if not knowing one had popped in for a visit, I have loved knowing what friends say when hubby shows them my pics, and get horny when hearing how they compliment my boobs and especially my nipples, hubby got a select few to even send me dick pics to show how hard I got them, we have had a little fun with couple of friends who were blessed in the cock department, hubby enjoys watching me tease and make them solid, would love to see what you think of my best bits and would love a pic if you like them, love Tina

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231009-141140.png
    Screenshot_20231009-141140.png
    534.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20231009-141112.png
    Screenshot_20231009-141112.png
    783.8 KB · Views: 117
Hi and hello, my hubby and I have always had fun with my teasing, mostly friends and colleagues think I'm reserved and shy, lol, I have always loved accidentally teasing hubbies friends with some down blouse or accidentally walking out bathroom topless as if not knowing one had popped in for a visit, I have loved knowing what friends say when hubby shows them my pics, and get horny when hearing how they compliment my boobs and especially my nipples, hubby got a select few to even send me dick pics to show how hard I got them, we have had a little fun with couple of friends who were blessed in the cock department, hubby enjoys watching me tease and make them solid, would love to see what you think of my best bits and would love a pic if you like them, love Tina
Those are majestic

Attachments

• IMG_4643.jpeg
    IMG_4643.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 101
Awesome how big are her beautiful.breasts

Wow these are beautiful, no wonder you are popular with hubby's friends!

AWESOME HOW BIG ARE THOSE LOVELY BREASTS

Reactions: DarkSpectre
You are a delightful wife. Your husband has good friends too.

Awesome breasts how big are those BEAUTIFUL BREASTS

Reactions: Rem503
Beautiful boobs - 😘😘

Reactions: Chadnmrs
Awesome how big are those awesome breasts

Awesome