Loving Daddy takes charge

As an assertive and straightforward male I naturally became accustomed to taking the lead in my daily life and in non-vanilla roles.

3 years ago I was in a relationship with a couple where both wife and hubby enjoyed taking on a submissive role. Both enjoyed having a loving Daddy and the relationship lasted 5 years.

I crave that intensity.

Would love to hear from couples that have had a long term Dominant/Bull.

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979
I had a bf full time dom for two years it was great I miss it I miss having someone point me in a direction and I obediently follow and seeing him happy that I'm there to make him happy no matter what it is hed rarely push the boundaries but when he did we'd have moments when we would look at each other after a wild night and just go damn...lol

I had a bf full time dom for two years it was great I miss it I miss having someone point me in a direction and I obediently follow and seeing him happy that I'm there to make him happy no matter what it is hed rarely push the boundaries but when he did we'd have moments when we would look at each other after a wild night and just go damn...lol

Cuckold relationships mixed with D/s dynamics are amazing but it’s hard finding a couple that is open to exploring this just like it’s hard finding a real Bull or Dominant that understands how to mesh the aspects together.

Was this something that you were looking for or did the dynamic evolve into this?
Do you wish he pushed the boundaries more?
I’d love to hear about some of those instances that made you guys say “damn”

Reactions: mellisaxx