M (23) F(22) We are really wanting to get into cuckolding but we have questions, or we would just like to chat about it in general šŸ˜Š thank you!!

Jun 1, 2022
Hello there, we were wondering if anyone could answer questions about cuckolding or just talk in general?

A little back story on how we started talking about it. We had been having sex for awhile now, and I knew my cock was small, but one night we measured it and itā€™s actually a little below average. Well then I asked her if I was the smallest she had ever been with and of course she said yes, so a few weeks later we start throwing around the idea of letting other men please her and use her, because she really is a size queen šŸ˜Š so now we are to the point we want to jump into it. Any information would help us or just talking about it. šŸ˜šŸ˜ the DMs are open!!

Hello there, we were wondering if anyone could answer questions about cuckolding or just talk in general?

A little back story on how we started talking about it. We had been having sex for awhile now, and I knew my cock was small, but one night we measured it and itā€™s actually a little below average. Well then I asked her if I was the smallest she had ever been with and of course she said yes, so a few weeks later we start throwing around the idea of letting other men please her and use her, because she really is a size queen šŸ˜Š so now we are to the point we want to jump into it. Any information would help us or just talking about it. šŸ˜šŸ˜ the DMs are open!!
Send her my way- you will both be appreciative šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‹šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†

It does sound like she is set on being pleasured by some big cock. I think it is time to by a cock cage rather that an extender. Then you can start enjoying being a cuckold and learn how to be a good cuckold. I am sure she already has ideas on what she expects of you.

Attachments

• cucktrain41.jpg
    cucktrain41.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 197

This is really sweet. First, I think it's great that you two are talking and open with each other about what you enjoy. There are so many couples out there who are afraid to take that first step and share with their partner their sexual desires.

My advice:
  1. Keep talking! This kink (and your relationship) will only work if you're open and honest with each other. You can't bring someone else into your bedroom without first trusting your partner.
  2. Explore with each other at first. Roleplay, use toys, try things at home to explore what you're into before searching for a partner.
  3. Be patient searching for a bull. Understand the process can be frustrating. There are a lot of fake "bulls" out there who will waste your time. You deserve a quality experience. Take your time to find the right connection for you both.
  4. Require verification. A lot of guys use fake pics and will waste your time. Insist on verifying on video (ideally).
  5. Protect your privacy. Don't give out your personal information. Use a Google Voice number or a private messaging app to protect yourself. Consider meeting at a hotel instead of giving out your home address - at least until you get to know and trust someone.
  6. Meet in public for the first time. Find something low-pressure. My go-to is grabbing a coffee on a weekend with a hotwife or a couple. There's no pressure, no alcohol, and no expectations of sex. A simple meet-and-greet can be the perfect way to get comfortable and look for red flags.
  7. Use condoms. Seriously, don't risk it. I've only gone without condoms with a couple long term partners and only because we were tested and exclusive with each other. Even if it's a part of your kink, set the bar high and understand the risks.
  8. Get the HPV vaccine. Literally a vaccine that prevents genital warts and cancer. HPV is spread from skin-to-skin contact so you can get it even wearing condoms. Three shots and you have a lifetime of peace of mind.
  9. Require STD testing. This is an under-discussed part of the lifestyle, but it's one of the most important things to keep in mind. I suggest requiring STD testing for all partners even if you're using condoms, and get tested yourself every 3 months. I suggest a 10-panel test that covers all your bases.
  10. Keep talking! So important I listed it twice. Even as you get into it, be open and honest with each other. Continue to talk in and out of the bedroom, and hopefully you find a bull you feel comfortable being open with as well.
I hope this helps! Feel free to reply here or DM if you have any other questions.

This is really sweet. First, I think it's great that you two are talking and open with each other about what you enjoy. There are so many couples out there who are afraid to take that first step and share with their partner their sexual desires.

My advice:
  1. Keep talking! This kink (and your relationship) will only work if you're open and honest with each other. You can't bring someone else into your bedroom without first trusting your partner.
  2. Explore with each other at first. Roleplay, use toys, try things at home to explore what you're into before searching for a partner.
  3. Be patient searching for a bull. Understand the process can be frustrating. There are a lot of fake "bulls" out there who will waste your time. You deserve a quality experience. Take your time to find the right connection for you both.
  4. Require verification. A lot of guys use fake pics and will waste your time. Insist on verifying on video (ideally).
  5. Protect your privacy. Don't give out your personal information. Use a Google Voice number or a private messaging app to protect yourself. Consider meeting at a hotel instead of giving out your home address - at least until you get to know and trust someone.
  6. Meet in public for the first time. Find something low-pressure. My go-to is grabbing a coffee on a weekend with a hotwife or a couple. There's no pressure, no alcohol, and no expectations of sex. A simple meet-and-greet can be the perfect way to get comfortable and look for red flags.
  7. Use condoms. Seriously, don't risk it. I've only gone without condoms with a couple long term partners and only because we were tested and exclusive with each other. Even if it's a part of your kink, set the bar high and understand the risks.
  8. Get the HPV vaccine. Literally a vaccine that prevents genital warts and cancer. HPV is spread from skin-to-skin contact so you can get it even wearing condoms. Three shots and you have a lifetime of peace of mind.
  9. Require STD testing. This is an under-discussed part of the lifestyle, but it's one of the most important things to keep in mind. I suggest requiring STD testing for all partners even if you're using condoms, and get tested yourself every 3 months. I suggest a 10-panel test that covers all your bases.
  10. Keep talking! So important I listed it twice. Even as you get into it, be open and honest with each other. Continue to talk in and out of the bedroom, and hopefully you find a bull you feel comfortable being open with as well.
I hope this helps! Feel free to reply here or DM if you have any other questions.

@Smallcock1377 This will be the best advice you can receive.

Reactions: bwcbullpa
To be honest with you i was eventually told that my cock was the smallest my girlfriend had ever seen. She decided that she would need to find big cocks to fuck with and she did it secretly and only decided to tell me what she had been doing after 4 years and the reason for truthfully telling me was a regular big cock she was fucking had been getting her to do things that involved me without knowing and told her it would be exciting doing it and she was excited to do it and eventually he told her it would be really exciting to tell me what she had been doing when she was sucking my cock and tell me truthfully everything she honestly did and it was exciting her telling me and strangely enough it actually was exciting me to hear it and she noticed i was really excited and decided that moment i was going to let her continue doing it and would get included more and on that day i became a cuckold
But actually and truly i had been a cuckold the whole time without knowing and had been cleaning her cream pies up every week not knowing and had been getting humiliated about having a little cock.
So to be honest if you're girlfriend likes and has told you she wants big cocks your better off going along with it from the start and enjoying it

Reactions: Cuckoldhayalist

Size queens love my cock šŸ˜‰

It does sound like she is set on being pleasured by some big cock. I think it is time to by a cock cage rather that an extender. Then you can start enjoying being a cuckold and learn how to be a good cuckold. I am sure she already has ideas on what she expects of you.
Love that pic. And why not get both a cage and extender??? Both can be very useful;)

Last edited: