M31 and F27 looking for bull to ease us into this. Socials and friendship first. UK. Greater Manchester based.

We’re a young couple who needs easing into the lifestyle. We’re after someone local to Manchester in the UK who can befriend us, spend some social time with us with a view to eventually becoming a regular partner for my gf.

She’s incredible in the bedroom and an amazing person but she’s quite shy and so this is a good way of us slowly getting into cuckolding without diving in too fast.

Please drop us a message if you’re interested and in the UK. Happy to share pics privately.

Thanks.

We’re a young couple who needs easing into the lifestyle. We’re after someone local to Manchester in the UK who can befriend us, spend some social time with us with a view to eventually becoming a regular partner for my gf.

She’s incredible in the bedroom and an amazing person but she’s quite shy and so this is a good way of us slowly getting into cuckolding without diving in too fast.

Please drop us a message if you’re interested and in the UK. Happy to share pics privately.

Thanks.
Pity we are so far apart, would have loved to help.

Thanks.
You will get more of a response with pics of her 👌

Reactions: toolman2c

Thanks.
Wish you all the best . I wish y’all were closer

Thanks.
Wishing you were closer . This could be awesome

Thanks.
Hey James!

Lovely to "meet" you.

Fellow Mancunian here, would love to chat more and see if there's anything there.

Feel free to DM me

I've only just joined this community also. Manchester based aswel. I'd love to hear more details and I'm happy to provide some aswel. Let's see if we are a good fit?

Thanks.
Greater Manchester man, mixed race, 25, contact me if interested.