Making an introduction

RobG1908

Male
Jun 15, 2021
South UK
I’ve just had a guy who has seen naked pictures of my wife – but hasn’t met her – ask if I will put him in touch with any other guys who have fucked her and might want to talk about it. Am I strange in finding this a hot thought – the two of them sharing intimate chat about my wife’s body and how it feels to be with her??

I’ve just had a guy who has seen naked pictures of my wife – but hasn’t met her – ask if I will put him in touch with any other guys who have fucked her and might want to talk about it. Am I strange in finding this a hot thought – the two of them sharing intimate chat about my wife’s body and how it feels to be with her??
sounds very hot indeed, you doing it?

I would love to find about 10 guys my wife has fucked and have them all meet us out for drinks. We could all talk about fucking and using her. Who knows maybe it would end in a gang bang for the wife.

Reactions: ep46wksp
Love her hot body !