Making slow progress but she is admitting things

Before I admitted to her I want to be a cuckold (September 2023)
  • She told me several years ago that she was very disappointed the first time we had sex. I came after a few minutes before she did.
  • At the beginning of our relationship she joked saying I was only her second best lover. After a while she let it go and said now I was the best. I didn't believe her. This became true.
  • Even though I am 7x5.5 she said she would prefer it if I was a good bit thicker and a bit longer.
  • For about 8 years we have been using large cocksleeves regularly. Her orgasms are totally different, crazy intense and multiple.
  • She laughs when she feels my dick falling out of her big pussy.
  • She loves the idea I am not big enough to fill her big pussy.
  • She enjoyed telling me about her intense sexlife with a huge cock ex who was recently a colleague.
  • Sex is almost always in a position with her back to me.
  • She loves to ride a big dildo with me watching.
  • She manages our finances.
  • She defines when we have sex.
  • She agreed that I should try jelqing or penis pumping to make me bigger.
  • She admitted she is a size queen.
After admitting I would love to be a cuck in September 2023
  • She admitted recently after 21 years together that she had 2 better lovers than me. One definitely had a bigger dick than me and probably the other also. They both were assertive dominant lovers. I am guessing there are even more lovers who are better than me. She laughed when I said this.
  • She admitted if she would be a hotwife she would like a dominant guy.
  • She fantasizes at least once a month about fucking a strong athletic guy.
  • She said she doesn't want me watching while she is with someone else. I must wait somewhere.
  • If I cum too quickly she is annoyed, orgasms with a vibe. If we have a second session she will orgasm quickly with a vibe and not let me cum.
New developments November/December 2023
  • She has listened to a podcast about cuckolding (Cuckoldress) and said afterwards that the main thing is I must not push her, to be patient, and it will be her decision.
  • Her Bukkake fantasy (wow): Gets crazy turned on thinking about the video of cap dagde woman giving 2 guys a BJ. She cums super fast when she thinks about this. She doesn't want me there and wants them to cum on her tits.
  • Asking me once a week for Max (her favourite sleeve) to fuck her.
  • While I fuck her in spoons she imagines she is in reverse cowgirl with another guy and I am licking her pussy.
  • Her favourite story that I have ever written, was me caged and her fucking her self upstairs with a huge dildo pretending it's another guy. She totally dominates me and I cleaned her up in the story.
  • I told her she won't let me lick her anymore and asked if it's because I am not any good....no answer. I asked if she had guys much better than me, she said no. I said I know that's a lie and she laughed out loud.
  • She might be interested in going to a swingers club and or an erotic expo.

• She told me several years ago that she was very disappointed the first time we had sex. I came after a few minutes before she did.
  • At the beginning of our relationship she joked saying I was only her second best lover. After a while she let it go and said now I was the best. I didn't believe her. This became true.
  • Even though I am 7x5.5 she said she would prefer it if I was a good bit thicker and a bit longer.
  • For about 8 years we have been using large cocksleeves regularly. Her orgasms are totally different, crazy intense and multiple.
  • She enjoyed telling me about her intense sexlife with a huge cock ex who was recently a colleague.
  • She admitted recently after 21 years together that she had 2 better lovers than me. One definitely had a bigger dick than me and probably the other also. They both were assertive dominant lovers. I am guessing there are even more lovers who are better than me. She laughed when I said this.
  • She said she doesn't want me watching while she is with someone else. I must wait somewhere.
  • If I cum too quickly she is annoyed, orgasms with a vibe. If we have a second session she will orgasm quickly with a vibe and not let me cum.
  • She has listened to a podcast about cuckolding (Cuckoldress) and said afterwards that the main thing is I must not push her, to be patient, and it will be her decision.
  • Her Bukkake fantasy (wow): Gets crazy turned on thinking about the video of cap dagde woman giving 2 guys a BJ. She cums super fast when she thinks about this. She doesn't want me there and wants them to cum on her tits.
  • While I fuck her in spoons she imagines she is in reverse cowgirl with another guy and I am licking her pussy.
  • Her favourite story that I have ever written, was me caged and her fucking her self upstairs with a huge dildo pretending it's another guy. She totally dominates me and I cleaned her up in the story.
  • I told her she won't let me lick her anymore and asked if it's because I am not any good....no answer. I asked if she had guys much better than me, she said no. I said I know that's a lie and she laughed out loud.
this is long but very interesting, TY for bravely posting it here, do any of your friends or family know?, do u think she's told anyone?

I have told no one, excpet for online. My guess she has not discussed it with anyone. There is one fairly sexually wilder girlfriend that she might talk about it to.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Something tells us thst she us hoing to.be a great hotwife and cuckold you havi g her buy her outfits to fuck.in as weel.as nakimg dinnner reservations hotels etc maybe even help.her getvrrsdy to.go.out tonfuck with total.open communication it can be great