Married Couple in So Cal

Bighands35

Couple
Verified
Dec 24, 2017
Southern California
Hi All,

My wife and I have been members of this site for years. I finally talked her into the lifestyle after almost 10yrs of marriage. Awesome.

We've had threesomes but now interested in hanging out either with another couple (no guy/guy though, sorry, not for us) OR a threesome with another hot wife.

My wife is also Not interested, yet, in being alone with a single male so please dont inquire.

My wife is hot. Sweet shaved diamond pussy thats always wet. Loves sex. Not a prude. Very nice. Sexy body. Short blonde hair. She loves pussy and dick!!

Im well endowed (9-10 inches). Lots of stamina. Take good care of myself. Huge loads. And I will rock your wife world!!

We like to drink (a little) and 420 friendly.

We can host or meet at hotel or your place.

We are not in a rush but would like to set something up soon with the right wife or couple.

We are a classy and discreet but also a kinky couple.

If you need a break from the day to day. If you want the best experience. If you want to be with like minded people who dont judge. If you want to play without any strings attached. If you like having a good time. If you are cool and not a weirdo. And if safety is always first. Then please shoot me a DM so we can get to know one another more and maybe set something up. We are in the palm springs area of So-Cal.

*WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN CHAT ONLY. DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU'RE ONLY INTENTION IS CHATTING. THANK YOU