Married Ladies. Would you consider having a Special Friend (Male) to both Witness you having sex with your husband, boy friend or Friend with benefits

Oct 18, 2021
the question is for married ladies, (single ladies also welcome as are divorced or widows).
Would you consider a special friend there to watch if the guy in your life does not want to.
This special friend is there to watch not to have sex.
Perhaps prepare you orally.
Clean up in between or after.
F

For just watching I would consider it, yes
What i would do for sure is have a guy that just watches me and my husband have sex
Once you get into oral or clean up you pretty much would have to fuck me too, which changes everything
I am a special friend for about 6 ladies. All are either single (one) divorced (two) Widowed and Two that are married to Sports Nuts (hockey, baseball and football widows) you know the guys that turn on the sports channel on Friday night and then watch through out the weekend.

i am also a very special friend to two couples. I am the spice in their marriage. One couple is a long time married interracial couple that have kids and have become just a suburban married couple. Each year (up to COVID-19) I have taken them RVing for a week with me. The looks they get in diners, RV camps, and Walmart parking lots. It gives her a chance to dress a bit trashy. They have taken me on vacation with them to places where they can act as Bull and Hot Wife.
The second couple well they are also unique in that they are into Trains. Site seeing trains And rain storms. We have ridden the Rocky Mountaineer out of Vancouver east bound and out of Calgary west bound several times. The Prairie Schooner four times twice east bound and twice west bound, the Trans Canada once east bound and once west bound. All of these trains stop at night so you don’t miss any of the sites. All are old time dress for dinner in the club car and we get a sleeper (?) room. We have also rode the Polar Bear Express from Winnipeg to Churchill and the Artic express from Toronto to James Bay. There is also a twelve hour train out of London England to Scotland. Only been on that one once. Food was great. Arranged for a kilt. Have also ridden the train from Paris to Rome again a site seer train. The last major site seer train would be the one from New York to Los Angle. They are trying to arrange to ride the City of New Orleans. It’s hard to get booking as it books up fast. Yes I watch them play often helping them play longer. Yes I have a permently packed Steamer Trunk so I am ready. The trunk was a present and it is a refurbished Louie Veton from the Twenties. They also like that I have a 1970 Thirty Foot Air Stream that we can Circle the Great Lakes in the fall every few years. We have also done the Triple A Baseball Circuit through the mid west.
As for the Rain Storms more accurately Thunder and Lighting Storms. My Cabin over looks Lake Huron , Georgian Bay and Lake Superior. It’s a hikers and Storm Watchers paridice

I have a male friend who seems content and to enjoy this type of activity. I have not ever seen him naked or had anything physical with him, not even a kiss on the cheek over the last twenty years. He swears he is totally non-sexual and does not consider himself straight, bi, or gay. He says he is Asexual. He has watched me and my husband have sex many times, since we have got into the lifestyle he has watched me with other men and groups of other men. He insists that he has no sexual urges or desires but finds human sexuality intriguing and interesting. He says he is content to just watch other people play and to watch the dynamics of arousal and orgasm but insists he does not become aroused.

I have a male friend who seems content and to enjoy this type of activity. I have not ever seen him naked or had anything physical with him, not even a kiss on the cheek over the last twenty years. He swears he is totally non-sexual and does not consider himself straight, bi, or gay. He says he is Asexual. He has watched me and my husband have sex many times, since we have got into the lifestyle he has watched me with other men and groups of other men. He insists that he has no sexual urges or desires but finds human sexuality intriguing and interesting. He says he is content to just watch other people play and to watch the dynamics of arousal and orgasm but insists he does not become aroused.
He needs to see a doctor. Sometimes it happens naturally, others as a result of trauma. I hope he is fine

Reactions: Dlh247
He needs to see a doctor. Sometimes it happens naturally, others as a result of trauma. I hope he is fine
I think it is his personality and design. I have known him for most of my life and he never dated or seemed to have any interest in sexual activity. He is super nerdy and appears more interested and intrigued by the science of sexuality than in the act itself. I have asked if he had any physical conditions or hormonal issues and he denies any problems.

Reactions: Craigatore
Not needed. My hubby is usually there and if not it's because he can't be and he has the option to watch online via our security cams or our strategically placed wi-fi cams... 😍
We have the same set up at home. I have watched her for hours with other men. Sometimes, I stream the bedroom feed to our 72" OLED television inn the living room while she is with a bull in our bedroom with the door closed.