Masturbating on demand

JimGumby

Male
Verified
I have to start off by saying that this is from many years ago. I was going out with a girl that came from a very alternative background, and some people at the time referred to her parents as the hippies. She was more goth, to be honest, loving the dark makeup and with dyed hair that was so jet black that it glimmered almost purple in certain lights. I was besotted and we got up to all sorts of fun.
On the day in question, I called at their house to collect her for a date, only to find that she had been called away ( I later found out that I was not her only bf). Her mum was chatty and friendly, and apologised profusely. She had always been very open, and at first I had found this almost embarassing as there were no taboo conversations.
So, I arrive, get invited in for a coffee etc and get told that my gf is away and not due back anytime soon. Mum is apologetic and says that she knows I must feel bad. I said that we had some fun things planned, and her mum smiled and said that she had heard that I was giving her daughter a lot of horizontal exercise. I was not surprised at her dirty mind, but it was a little bit of a shock to have it openly mentioned. The mum went on to say that she hoped that I would not be too disappointed or sore, if I did not get to empty my balls. She kept looking me in the eye, and it was a struggle to meet her there because she had no bra on and her titties were pretty clearly visible. She kept on with the dirty comments, and I could not help myself from getting hard. She did not appear to have noticed, until she handed me some tissues and said that she had to get on with her jobs, but I was welcome to use the tissues if I needed some relief. I did not know what to say, and must have mumbled something because she said that she could see I was hard, so just do what all boys do, not to mind her, she would just keep an eye on my progress.....
I unzipped and spent a glorious time in her kitchen, stroking slow and fast. When she left the room, I slowed, and when she came back I went fast, and this happened for what felt like ages. I was getting close, and she wandered through and said I should hurry up because her hubby would be home soon. She stood right in front of me, stared at my cock, and said 'cum for me, wank it hard, I want to see you spunk'. I blew so hard that I missed the tissue and hit her bare feet. She just laughed and told me to see myself out, and that her daughter was a lucky girl.
Awesome