Masturbation Instruction

JimGumby

Male
Verified
There are some pretty hot videos around on this. Girls just urging and teasing, but it is far more fun with normal ladies.

How many wives and gfs have done something like this, or would chat to a stranger while he blew his load? I know of 3 on here already, so how many more would like to just chat and make a guy cum?

Or is that far too dirty for the nice ladies on here.....

There are some pretty hot videos around on this. Girls just urging and teasing, but it is far more fun with normal ladies.

How many wives and gfs have done something like this, or would chat to a stranger while he blew his load? I know of 3 on here already, so how many more would like to just chat and make a guy cum?

Thanks for the replies so far, I knew there were some fun ladies about!

• Love
Reactions: CuriousCathy

following this, cant see any replies in the thread, have a similar request if anyone wants to message me too

My wife uses JOI in the on-line screening/vetting part of our process. She loves to control a man's orgasm, and have him cum on her command.
I have met some ladies on here that do that too. I get a kick out of it, and they seem to find it fun to be in charge.

It’s my favourite past time on here, gets me horny at the same time. win win💦

• Love
Reactions: JimGumby