Mature BI

Duber

Male
I'm fairly tall, good sense of humor, friendly and easy going. I could easily be a nudist. I'm very bi-curious, hope to experience a real cock one of these days! I'm happily married and my wife has been encouraging me to explore my bi-sexual side, and she knows about my actions on here - she even helps! I really enjoy taking pictures of myself and sharing them here. I love anal play, sex toys and masturbation - especially outdoors, and taking pictures of my antics. Hope you all enjoy my pics, thanks for all the hot comments please keep them "cumming"!! I will only accept friend requests from people with a full profile, including a pic.

One way to break into being bi from just being curious is to feed cocksuckers. There are plenty around. Since you are not on the DL, it is easy to get sucked if you can host or have a flexible schedule. Once you get a few BJs, you will understand the game and be ready to suck your first cock. Once you understand the deep satisfaction of making a man cum in your mouth, you can step up to more activities as the spirit takes you.

I'm fairly tall, good sense of humor, friendly and easy going. I could easily be a nudist. I'm very bi-curious, hope to experience a real cock one of these days! I'm happily married and my wife has been encouraging me to explore my bi-sexual side, and she knows about my actions on here - she even helps! I really enjoy taking pictures of myself and sharing them here. I love anal play, sex toys and masturbation - especially outdoors, and taking pictures of my antics. Hope you all enjoy my pics, thanks for all the hot comments please keep them "cumming"!! I will only accept friend requests from people with a full profile, including a pic.
Sounds very exciting, so great that she is encouraging and going along with your desires. I tried to see your pics but didn’t see any media for you. I will check again

It took a lot of courage for me to try it and when the guy sat in front of me I started touching him through his shorts and he stood up pulled his shorts down and soon as I started it was the taste feel and listening to him moan and as soon as he started cuming I didnt miss a beat he even let me keep sucking till he had to leave

Where are you from