Mature gent over 77 yrs old

nurseit

This really happened before Covid at the beginning of last year. My sexy wife loves mature guys and especially if they have a big cock. I was in contact with a mature guy from another site who was well endowed. After several messages and a chat on the phone we arranged to visit him at his discreet home. When we arrived, were greeted by a friendly warm welcoming gentleman, dressed casually. As we stood in his kitchen chatting about everyday life and having a drink, his hands started to wonder over the top of my wives breasts, gently caressing them through the thin material. With the look on her face she liked it very much. He then leaned in and started to kiss her, tongues exploring each other’s mouths was so erotic to see. As he kissed her his hands went inside her blouse and bra tweaking her nipples. `she loved this. Then her hand went towards his crouch and felt his cock that was hard. We told him no to wear any underwear and did as we requested. His outline of his cock was very prominent as he was well endowed. She was rubbing his cock over his trousers and was loving it. They stopped kissing and suggested that we all go upstairs to his bedroom. She walked up first, he behind and could see her tiny thong and stockings as she had a short skirt on. So horny to see him have a feel, as they went up the stairs. Once in the bedroom they both got onto his 4 poster bed. I stood at the bottom to watch then fun. So erotic to watch them kiss and fondle each other. He then got undressed and so did she apart from her thong and stockings. As I watched them kiss and entwine into each other’s bodies was a horny site, I was rock hard. His fingers as the kissed buried deep in her tight pussy was making her moan with pleaser. His cock was rock hard as she wanked it pulling his foreskin back and forwards. They were well into each other, then she pulled away from his fingers and took his mature cock into her mouth. Taking the whole length of his cock deep down her throat he loaved that. She was gaging with pleasure on his hard cock. God I was so hard watching and wanking. She stopped then told him to fuck her doggy, she got onto her knees and sunk his cock deep into her tight pussy making her moan with pleasure as he fucked her slow and deep. After a while told her to lay on her back, he then slid his cock into and as they fucked they kissed and fondled each other so sensually for some time. Then he was on his back and she sat on his cock, facing him as she fucked him and he playing with her pert tits. She came many times that evening. He told her he needed to cum so she got of him and sucked him till he loaded yummy cum all over her face. Both satisfised and lay in each other’s arms for a while till we left with smiles on our faces. Definitely will see him again.

This really happened before Covid at the beginning of last year. My sexy wife loves mature guys and especially if they have a big cock. I was in contact with a mature guy from another site who was well endowed. After several messages and a chat on the phone we arranged to visit him at his discreet home. When we arrived, were greeted by a friendly warm welcoming gentleman, dressed casually. As we stood in his kitchen chatting about everyday life and having a drink, his hands started to wonder over the top of my wives breasts, gently caressing them through the thin material. With the look on her face she liked it very much. He then leaned in and started to kiss her, tongues exploring each other’s mouths was so erotic to see. As he kissed her his hands went inside her blouse and bra tweaking her nipples. `she loved this. Then her hand went towards his crouch and felt his cock that was hard. We told him no to wear any underwear and did as we requested. His outline of his cock was very prominent as he was well endowed. She was rubbing his cock over his trousers and was loving it. They stopped kissing and suggested that we all go upstairs to his bedroom. She walked up first, he behind and could see her tiny thong and stockings as she had a short skirt on. So horny to see him have a feel, as they went up the stairs. Once in the bedroom they both got onto his 4 poster bed. I stood at the bottom to watch then fun. So erotic to watch them kiss and fondle each other. He then got undressed and so did she apart from her thong and stockings. As I watched them kiss and entwine into each other’s bodies was a horny site, I was rock hard. His fingers as the kissed buried deep in her tight pussy was making her moan with pleaser. His cock was rock hard as she wanked it pulling his foreskin back and forwards. They were well into each other, then she pulled away from his fingers and took his mature cock into her mouth. Taking the whole length of his cock deep down her throat he loaved that. She was gaging with pleasure on his hard cock. God I was so hard watching and wanking. She stopped then told him to fuck her doggy, she got onto her knees and sunk his cock deep into her tight pussy making her moan with pleasure as he fucked her slow and deep. After a while told her to lay on her back, he then slid his cock into and as they fucked they kissed and fondled each other so sensually for some time. Then he was on his back and she sat on his cock, facing him as she fucked him and he playing with her pert tits. She came many times that evening. He told her he needed to cum so she got of him and sucked him till he loaded yummy cum all over her face. Both satisfised and lay in each other’s arms for a while till we left with smiles on our faces. Definitely will see him again.
Nice story. Having just turned 60, I am really pleased to discover that so many couples like to play with more mature guys. I have had many MMF threesomes over the years and have a good deal of experience as a bull to cuckold couples, although I dislike the term 'bull'. I would be delighted to chat further with you sometime.

Lovely xx

Great story and like others glad to see others where the wife prefers mature. We have a gentleman older than us that is a retired electrician and has
put up a couple of fans for us and some light work. We had a major problem where the dryer caused some major damage to our electrical box. I called
Grady and he came out and looked at it and let me know it would be pricey but he could fix it as long as we knew up front that it would take him a while.

We told him to go ahead and get it done. It just so happened I was off for the week and was helping him out. Grady told me his story of his wife being
gone for over ten years and daughter lived across the country so it was just him. Little later in the day he said I just have to tell you that is a pretty wife
that you have and you are a lucky man. I had gotten used to him at that point and said hell Grady you should tell her that as she would appreciate it. So
wife got in and Grady was finishing up for the day and me and him was sitting at the table drinking tea. She came in and sat down with us and sure enough
Grady said young lady I was telling your husband earlier that you sure are a pretty lady. She thanked him and said but I am not young at fifty nine. He said
honey I am seventy three and there is no way you are fifty nine and told her he had guessed maybe forty five. She gave him a mock hug and said I want to
keep you around.

I told her Grady's story about wife being gone and being on his own and she was feeling bad for him and told him he was welcome there anytime for meals
or if he just did not want to be alone. He thanked her and told her with my help he should be able to get her up and running the next day. She said I will
be so happy to get my dryer back that I might have to give you a kiss for that. He said little lady you can give me a kiss anytime. Before he left in their
conversation she well Grady do you have a girlfriend. He replied nope just something I never got around to and then said even if I had one there is nothing
I could do for her.

We worked hard and got finished about mid afternoon the next day. Grady laughed and said we should have went slow because now I want be around to get that kiss for your pretty wife. I said well you are welcome to hang out or you can come back by to pick up your money. Think he just wanted to hag out because he told me I really don't have anything to do the rest of the afternoon. So I got him a glass of tea and told him I was going to call the wife and tell her everything was working. She was glad she had a dryer again. I told her Grady was going to hang out where he could get her kiss. She laughed and
said well he is getting one. Talked for another minute and then I asked since Grady was going to hang out with me could I show him some pictures. With
no hesitation she said sure.

I told her she sent her thanks and that he better be here for his kiss. Could not just come out with it so I said so you think I have a pretty wife Grady and he
said yes she is a beautiful lady. I then said you have seen her so what do you like best about her and he replied she has a beautiful; face and the dimples are
just cute as they can be. I thanked him and the laughed and said but I ma talking what part of her body do you like best. He gave me look like are you serious and I just said I was just wondering. He pondered for a minute and then said well all of her is nice but I think she has a very nice rear end on her. So I spoke up and said yea her tits are pretty nice too. He agreed still unsure of what to say so I added but I agree with you she has a very nice ass on her. Best lead in that I had so I said Grady I have some pictures of her do you want do see them. He said yes I would love to.

So I went and got my lap top and set it on the table and pulled up a chair next to him. I have a folder set up that goes from nice fully clothed to less
clothing to no clothes. Probably ten pics of her really dressed up at different events and a then a couple of her in shorts and blouse and then a few of
her in different bathing suits. Grady said oh my she looks very good in those bathing suits. The next few was lingerie but none showing "anything" yet. The next picture that popped up was a shot of her from behind with nothing on but a pair of panties. Grady just blurted out oh damn she is hot. So the next few were different poses with different panties on. I then came to some from the front still in panties but showing her tits. Grady was just so appreciative of them. I still had lots of pictures but the next few were poses of her completely with just her ass showing.

The next one was her on her belly naked with her legs spread. Grady said she has some nice lips on her. I went through about twenty more pics and he was able to see every inch of her. The last one was with her up on her elbows with her legs spread wide. I just let that one stay up and he did not take his eyes off
of the screen. I dove a little deeper and said Grady do you still get hard. He replied not really but I am probably as hard right now as I have been in a long time. So I asked was he up for some fun when she got home and asked what type of fun was I talking about. I said well with her of course. He said if she would be willing I would love to and told me he has not been with a woman in over fourteen years.

I showed him out to move back through the pictures and he started looking at different ones. When she walked in the back door he had the picture of her on her belly showing her ass pulled up. She shocked him when she said are you boys being naughty. But she walked on by us and said I have to get out of these work clothes. I followed her to the bedroom and she said well I take it he liked the pictures. I laughed and said yea he has been looking at them for over an hour. She smiled!! So I asked was she up for some play and she said yes that ever since I asked could I show him pictures she has been wet. So I filled her in and told her I asked could he still get hard and he told me he did not know but was harder than he had been in a long time. Also told her that he had not been with a woman in fourteen years. She said well we can still play whether he gets hard or not.

She told me she was just going to jump in and out of the tub and she was just going to wear her silk robe with nothing else. I got back to the kitchen and he had the lap top closed and said I hope she did not get mad. I told him she was fine and would be back in here in a few minutes. She walked by us to the laundry room and then came back to the kitchen and reached her hand out and said stand up I owe you a big kiss. He stood up and he put his hands on her hips thinking he was getting a quick kiss but she put her hand behind his neck and basically put her tongue in his mouth. He had not forgot how to kiss because he returned it to her in a big way. When they broke free she said you are a great kisser Grady. She then put both her hands behind her neck and said so you liked my pictures. He told her they were so very nice.

She mentioned that we were messy and to let her clean up real quick. She gathered things up and went over to the dishwasher and bent over at her waist and basically exposed her ass completely to us. She stood back up and was smiling and said I will write you a check in little bit but I think you deserve a big tip for getting it done so quickly. She leaned back against the sink and pulled the sash on the robe and it fell open exposing the rest of her body to him. She reached for him and they started back kissing but this time his hands were roaming all over her body. He broke away from the kiss and bent down and took a nipple in his mouth and went back and forth from one to the other. She stopped him long enough to tell him to lets go to the bedroom. Once there she got rid of the robe and then got Grady undressed. He was semi hard. So she bent down and took him in her mouth and probably sucked on him ten minutes or so before he said he needed to sit or lay down.

Grady asked her could he lick her so she moved up on the bed and said sure. He literally ate her pussy for thirty minutes and she told me later he was good at it. She finally got him to stop and she asked did he think he could do it. Grady told her he was not real hard so she asked did he want to try and he said yes. So she pulled him up between her legs and reached down and she told him you are kind of hard Grady. So she got him in place and he started moving on her. He went as long as he could go and started slipping out because he was getting softer. She rolled off to his side and started playing with him and asked was there anything else he wanted to do. He asked would she get on top of him where he could lick her some more and she said sure and asked did he want her to get where she could also lick him. He replied yes please. So they got in a sixty nine position. They were not too far into doing that when I noticed her tense up and knew she was cumming.

She was not giving up though and moved back to his side and went back to sucking on him. She did that for a while until she heard Grady kind of grunt and then he tensed up. She told me later he only came a drop or two. He got dressed and she put the robe back on but left it untied. He kept telling her he did not owe him anything and that his tip was the best payment he could get. But she told him if he did not take the check he would not get anymore. So over the course of the next seven to eight months Grady went to his doctor and got some of the little blue pills and even though he never got fully hard he did get hard enough to really fuck her a few times. He was a regular visitor though and she did get her pussy ate a whole lot

Attachments

• 06-15 kb 007.jpg
    06-15 kb 007.jpg
    792.7 KB · Views: 62
Both in our 60s this is a very big turn on

Great story and like others glad to see others where the wife prefers mature. We have a gentleman older than us that is a retired electrician and has
put up a couple of fans for us and some light work. We had a major problem where the dryer caused some major damage to our electrical box. I called
Grady and he came out and looked at it and let me know it would be pricey but he could fix it as long as we knew up front that it would take him a while.

We told him to go ahead and get it done. It just so happened I was off for the week and was helping him out. Grady told me his story of his wife being
gone for over ten years and daughter lived across the country so it was just him. Little later in the day he said I just have to tell you that is a pretty wife
that you have and you are a lucky man. I had gotten used to him at that point and said hell Grady you should tell her that as she would appreciate it. So
wife got in and Grady was finishing up for the day and me and him was sitting at the table drinking tea. She came in and sat down with us and sure enough
Grady said young lady I was telling your husband earlier that you sure are a pretty lady. She thanked him and said but I am not young at fifty nine. He said
honey I am seventy three and there is no way you are fifty nine and told her he had guessed maybe forty five. She gave him a mock hug and said I want to
keep you around.

I told her Grady's story about wife being gone and being on his own and she was feeling bad for him and told him he was welcome there anytime for meals
or if he just did not want to be alone. He thanked her and told her with my help he should be able to get her up and running the next day. She said I will
be so happy to get my dryer back that I might have to give you a kiss for that. He said little lady you can give me a kiss anytime. Before he left in their
conversation she well Grady do you have a girlfriend. He replied nope just something I never got around to and then said even if I had one there is nothing
I could do for her.

We worked hard and got finished about mid afternoon the next day. Grady laughed and said we should have went slow because now I want be around to get that kiss for your pretty wife. I said well you are welcome to hang out or you can come back by to pick up your money. Think he just wanted to hag out because he told me I really don't have anything to do the rest of the afternoon. So I got him a glass of tea and told him I was going to call the wife and tell her everything was working. She was glad she had a dryer again. I told her Grady was going to hang out where he could get her kiss. She laughed and
said well he is getting one. Talked for another minute and then I asked since Grady was going to hang out with me could I show him some pictures. With

I told her she sent her thanks and that he better be here for his kiss. Could not just come out with it so I said so you think I have a pretty wife Grady and he
said yes she is a beautiful lady. I then said you have seen her so what do you like best about her and he replied she has a beautiful; face and the dimples are
just cute as they can be. I thanked him and the laughed and said but I ma talking what part of her body do you like best. He gave me look like are you serious and I just said I was just wondering. He pondered for a minute and then said well all of her is nice but I think she has a very nice rear end on her. So I spoke up and said yea her tits are pretty nice too. He agreed still unsure of what to say so I added but I agree with you she has a very nice ass on her. Best lead in that I had so I said Grady I have some pictures of her do you want do see them. He said yes I would love to.

So I went and got my lap top and set it on the table and pulled up a chair next to him. I have a folder set up that goes from nice fully clothed to less
clothing to no clothes. Probably ten pics of her really dressed up at different events and a then a couple of her in shorts and blouse and then a few of
her in different bathing suits. Grady said oh my she looks very good in those bathing suits. The next few was lingerie but none showing "anything" yet. The next picture that popped up was a shot of her from behind with nothing on but a pair of panties. Grady just blurted out oh damn she is hot. So the next few were different poses with different panties on. I then came to some from the front still in panties but showing her tits. Grady was just so appreciative of them. I still had lots of pictures but the next few were poses of her completely with just her ass showing.

The next one was her on her belly naked with her legs spread. Grady said she has some nice lips on her. I went through about twenty more pics and he was able to see every inch of her. The last one was with her up on her elbows with her legs spread wide. I just let that one stay up and he did not take his eyes off
of the screen. I dove a little deeper and said Grady do you still get hard. He replied not really but I am probably as hard right now as I have been in a long time. So I asked was he up for some fun when she got home and asked what type of fun was I talking about. I said well with her of course. He said if she would be willing I would love to and told me he has not been with a woman in over fourteen years.

I showed him out to move back through the pictures and he started looking at different ones. When she walked in the back door he had the picture of her on her belly showing her ass pulled up. She shocked him when she said are you boys being naughty. But she walked on by us and said I have to get out of these work clothes. I followed her to the bedroom and she said well I take it he liked the pictures. I laughed and said yea he has been looking at them for over an hour. She smiled!! So I asked was she up for some play and she said yes that ever since I asked could I show him pictures she has been wet. So I filled her in and told her I asked could he still get hard and he told me he did not know but was harder than he had been in a long time. Also told her that he had not been with a woman in fourteen years. She said well we can still play whether he gets hard or not.

She told me she was just going to jump in and out of the tub and she was just going to wear her silk robe with nothing else. I got back to the kitchen and he had the lap top closed and said I hope she did not get mad. I told him she was fine and would be back in here in a few minutes. She walked by us to the laundry room and then came back to the kitchen and reached her hand out and said stand up I owe you a big kiss. He stood up and he put his hands on her hips thinking he was getting a quick kiss but she put her hand behind his neck and basically put her tongue in his mouth. He had not forgot how to kiss because he returned it to her in a big way. When they broke free she said you are a great kisser Grady. She then put both her hands behind her neck and said so you liked my pictures. He told her they were so very nice.

She mentioned that we were messy and to let her clean up real quick. She gathered things up and went over to the dishwasher and bent over at her waist and basically exposed her ass completely to us. She stood back up and was smiling and said I will write you a check in little bit but I think you deserve a big tip for getting it done so quickly. She leaned back against the sink and pulled the sash on the robe and it fell open exposing the rest of her body to him. She reached for him and they started back kissing but this time his hands were roaming all over her body. He broke away from the kiss and bent down and took a nipple in his mouth and went back and forth from one to the other. She stopped him long enough to tell him to lets go to the bedroom. Once there she got rid of the robe and then got Grady undressed. He was semi hard. So she bent down and took him in her mouth and probably sucked on him ten minutes or so before he said he needed to sit or lay down.

Grady asked her could he lick her so she moved up on the bed and said sure. He literally ate her pussy for thirty minutes and she told me later he was good at it. She finally got him to stop and she asked did he think he could do it. Grady told her he was not real hard so she asked did he want to try and he said yes. So she pulled him up between her legs and reached down and she told him you are kind of hard Grady. So she got him in place and he started moving on her. He went as long as he could go and started slipping out because he was getting softer. She rolled off to his side and started playing with him and asked was there anything else he wanted to do. He asked would she get on top of him where he could lick her some more and she said sure and asked did he want her to get where she could also lick him. He replied yes please. So they got in a sixty nine position. They were not too far into doing that when I noticed her tense up and knew she was cumming.

She was not giving up though and moved back to his side and went back to sucking on him. She did that for a while until she heard Grady kind of grunt and then he tensed up. She told me later he only came a drop or two. He got dressed and she put the robe back on but left it untied. He kept telling her he did not owe him anything and that his tip was the best payment he could get. But she told him if he did not take the check he would not get anymore. So over the course of the next seven to eight months Grady went to his doctor and got some of the little blue pills and even though he never got fully hard he did get hard enough to really fuck her a few times. He was a regular visitor though and she did get her pussy ate a whole lot
this is a fantastic hot story,getting teased to the edge by a naughty woman wearing lingerie turns me into obedient submissive slave,so ladys please start teasing me

keep you around.

I could do for her.

Mmmmmmmm