Mature wives and the couples that enjoy having a Take Charge type man in their home (40+ only)

Personally I’ve always enjoyed the company of couples over the age of 40. For the last 8 years I’ve pretty much been exclusive to this age range. I enjoy the connection and chemistry one builds when dating couples in FLRs.

The challenge is: Share 2 pics.
-The first should be a normal pic of her or the both of you (dressed up and/or looking cute)
-The second of her, or the both of you, being extra naughty.

BONUS: send me a message saying “We need a Real man” if you are truly looking for a long term friendship.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Very good! You both make for a cute couple. How did you get started in the lifestyle?
Very random Sir. Was out drinking one night mid-week. Stopped at bar we rarely go to and a large good looking younger guy about 30+ was behind bar. Lora starts flirting a lot with him. When I went to bathroom he invited her to go get high. She had NEVER smoked before so declined. When I came back he said he was going out back to get high and asked her again…. I told her to go ahead- don’t miss out on a one time opportunity. She followed him out, the girl bartender gave me a shot (on the house). After about 40 min I went to ******** and then went out back looking for them.
Lora said she had tried to smoke it but couldn’t really do it. He told her he would “shotgun” for her. He smoked and then blew it deep in her mouth- kissing her deep each time. She said she loved it and got very high! He then started just making out with her and fingered her until she came!!! He then called her old slut and told her to get on knees and take out his cock. She did. She said for some reason his name calling made her turned on even more. He made her suck him off, calling her names and talking dirty the whole time.
When I found them, she was sucking him. He saw me and made sure I could hear him talking to her. He said he was going to cum in her old slutty mouth. He said @if you swallow my cum I’ll own you you slut. It’s your choice but know I’ll do so much more to you if you swallow”. He came and she sealed it. He called her his whore now and asked her if she was. She said yes and he turned her head so she could see me. I went back into bar and they did shortly after. That was the start

Very random Sir. Was out drinking one night mid-week. Stopped at bar we rarely go to and a large good looking younger guy about 30+ was behind bar. Lora starts flirting a lot with him. When I went to bathroom he invited her to go get high. She had NEVER smoked before so declined. When I came back he said he was going out back to get high and asked her again…. I told her to go ahead- don’t miss out on a one time opportunity. She followed him out, the girl bartender gave me a shot (on the house). After about 40 min I went to ******** and then went out back looking for them.
Lora said she had tried to smoke it but couldn’t really do it. He told her he would “shotgun” for her. He smoked and then blew it deep in her mouth- kissing her deep each time. She said she loved it and got very high! He then started just making out with her and fingered her until she came!!! He then called her old slut and told her to get on knees and take out his cock. She did. She said for some reason his name calling made her turned on even more. He made her suck him off, calling her names and talking dirty the whole time.
When I found them, she was sucking him. He saw me and made sure I could hear him talking to her. He said he was going to cum in her old slutty mouth. He said @if you swallow my cum I’ll own you you slut. It’s your choice but know I’ll do so much more to you if you swallow”. He came and she sealed it. He called her his whore now and asked her if she was. She said yes and he turned her head so she could see me. I went back into bar and they did shortly after. That was the start
marijuana is great for the trance vibe, but it dries the mouth and vagina. unless you have a lot of coconut oil its something i stay away from. what other substances is your wife allowed?

That sir...is the hottest story on here. I tip my hat.