Max, Cari, and Mike

Max&Cari

Couple
The first time for us was with a guy my wife had known for years since high school , named Mike. They’d always run in the same circles when they were younger but had never hooked up. She had always found him attractive though. Even described him as “almost as hot as you.”

We ran into him one night actually out of town at the beach, about four hours from where we all lived. He was there on business and alone. The luck! I’d never met him and we all hit it off. Cari invited him to hang out with us at the beach the next day.

The next day was fun as well. Nothing extraordinary just a lot to fun in the sun. Cari wears very little clothing on the beach so the stage was set. We invited him to come to the condo that night and he agreed.

Cari got all dolled up in a classy little black and white dress and heels. Mike arrived and he and I were not as dressed up as Cari. We had no real plans but the sexual tension in the air was unbelievable. She poured us two bourbons and then made herself one.

After pouring hers she sat between us on the large extended couch. We laughed and talked but the intensity was unreal. To this day neither of us are sure what or how it happened but the tension overcame all three of us and the next thing you knew Mike and I were intensely kissing both sides of her neck and she was kissing our necks back, occasionally kissing me full on. We then had hands on the inside of both of her thighs and she was moaning with anticipation from our neck showering devours.

Cari stood up and straightened her dress and without instructions, we unzipped the back and helped her step out of it. She had on a black g-string and matching bra that I’d never seen. Mike and I got out of our clothes as Cari removed her bra and put her hair in a ponytail. Now I am not small. My length is average but I am very thick. Mike was not near as thick but I’d guess had two inches on me. Most guys will say they’re 8 inches but he was all of that and maybe more. Cari was intrigued I could tell, as she stroked us both.

She then stretched out across both of us and began lightly stroking Mike with her tongue. He asked “Do you like that?” She giggled and uttered an “uh-huh” before engaging in fully blowing him. I was enjoying this and let them get acquainted as I just gently massaged her beautiful ass and back. Now I used to always joke that “you haven’t been blown until my wife blows you.” But it was now coming true and I could tell Mike was in ecstasy as he gently had her by her ponytail. After a while Mike and I both caught ourselves standing with Cari on her knees going back and forth between our cocks with unbridled enthusiasm.

I took Cari by her ponytail as she was blowing me and gently tugged her back signaling to stop. I bent down and picked her up and put her over my shoulder, carrying her to the bedroom as Mike followed us.

Mike laid on the bed and I put Cari down and she immediately began to give him full attention again with her mouth. As she did this, I helped her out of her g-string and began to lick her ass, occasionally brushing down on her clit and then back to her ass. As stated this was more about them getting acquainted and I was enjoying it every bit as much as them.

Cari eventually mounted Mike but very slowly and not upright . She moaned with delight as he entered her and whispered “Oh my god.” I could tell he was touching parts inside her no other man had and she she slowly grinded on her old friend and new lover. I stood up next to them as she rose up and fully mounted him. Again she moaned “Oh my god.” Her thrusts became more intense and faster and I could see Mike’s chest covered in her juices. I could literally see her cumming continually all over him. As I stood next to them she would occasionally come toward me and blow me before turning her full attention back to him.

I thought things were headed to an end but boy was I wrong. Almost effortlessly, she turned around and was in a cowgirl position as she held the headboard. She continued to secrete like a faucet. I positioned myself back toward her and again she would come to me once in a while before turning her attention to fucking Mike.

She then got off and went to all fours. Mike entered her and she let out the biggest gasp and moan yet. He was steadily fucking her, not slow but certainly not fast. I said “What’s he doing baby?” Her reply urged Mike on when she said “Fucking me so good.” I said “I don’t think he heard you.” More forcefully in her sweet voice she almost yelled “Fucking me so good.”

Mike was now pounding Cari with all he had as I was stroking my cock right by her and loving the ecstasy she was in. In a surreal moment as Mike pulled out to cum, I emptied myself as well. We both came all over her together and she giggled with delight. I think Mike and I thought things were done. Little did we know, we were just getting started.

My wife has a small circle of guy friends that she grew up/went to school with, that she plays with from time to time. They all live out of town, so when one is in town visiting, they'll call or text my wife wanting to fuck. She's very comfortable being alone with them that they'll usually show up at my house while I'm at work and the kids are at school. Wife will just send me pics of her messy pussy after they leave. I've never met them, have just seen pics. There used to be 4 of them, but two have gotten married and don't come around anymore.

The first time for us was with a guy my wife had known for years since high school , named Mike. They’d always run in the same circles when they were younger but had never hooked up. She had always found him attractive though. Even described him as “almost as hot as you.”

We ran into him one night actually out of town at the beach, about four hours from where we all lived. He was there on business and alone. The luck! I’d never met him and we all hit it off. Cari invited him to hang out with us at the beach the next day.

The next day was fun as well. Nothing extraordinary just a lot to fun in the sun. Cari wears very little clothing on the beach so the stage was set. We invited him to come to the condo that night and he agreed.

Cari got all dolled up in a classy little black and white dress and heels. Mike arrived and he and I were not as dressed up as Cari. We had no real plans but the sexual tension in the air was unbelievable. She poured us two bourbons and then made herself one.

After pouring hers she sat between us on the large extended couch. We laughed and talked but the intensity was unreal. To this day neither of us are sure what or how it happened but the tension overcame all three of us and the next thing you knew Mike and I were intensely kissing both sides of her neck and she was kissing our necks back, occasionally kissing me full on. We then had hands on the inside of both of her thighs and she was moaning with anticipation from our neck showering devours.

Cari stood up and straightened her dress and without instructions, we unzipped the back and helped her step out of it. She had on a black g-string and matching bra that I’d never seen. Mike and I got out of our clothes as Cari removed her bra and put her hair in a ponytail. Now I am not small. My length is average but I am very thick. Mike was not near as thick but I’d guess had two inches on me. Most guys will say they’re 8 inches but he was all of that and maybe more. Cari was intrigued I could tell, as she stroked us both.

She then stretched out across both of us and began lightly stroking Mike with her tongue. He asked “Do you like that?” She giggled and uttered an “uh-huh” before engaging in fully blowing him. I was enjoying this and let them get acquainted as I just gently massaged her beautiful ass and back. Now I used to always joke that “you haven’t been blown until my wife blows you.” But it was now coming true and I could tell Mike was in ecstasy as he gently had her by her ponytail. After a while Mike and I both caught ourselves standing with Cari on her knees going back and forth between our cocks with unbridled enthusiasm.

I took Cari by her ponytail as she was blowing me and gently tugged her back signaling to stop. I bent down and picked her up and put her over my shoulder, carrying her to the bedroom as Mike followed us.

Mike laid on the bed and I put Cari down and she immediately began to give him full attention again with her mouth. As she did this, I helped her out of her g-string and began to lick her ass, occasionally brushing down on her clit and then back to her ass. As stated this was more about them getting acquainted and I was enjoying it every bit as much as them.

Cari eventually mounted Mike but very slowly and not upright . She moaned with delight as he entered her and whispered “Oh my god.” I could tell he was touching parts inside her no other man had and she she slowly grinded on her old friend and new lover. I stood up next to them as she rose up and fully mounted him. Again she moaned “Oh my god.” Her thrusts became more intense and faster and I could see Mike’s chest covered in her juices. I could literally see her cumming continually all over him. As I stood next to them she would occasionally come toward me and blow me before turning her full attention back to him.

I thought things were headed to an end but boy was I wrong. Almost effortlessly, she turned around and was in a cowgirl position as she held the headboard. She continued to secrete like a faucet. I positioned myself back toward her and again she would come to me once in a while before turning her attention to fucking Mike.

She then got off and went to all fours. Mike entered her and she let out the biggest gasp and moan yet. He was steadily fucking her, not slow but certainly not fast. I said “What’s he doing baby?” Her reply urged Mike on when she said “Fucking me so good.” I said “I don’t think he heard you.” More forcefully in her sweet voice she almost yelled “Fucking me so good.”

Mike was now pounding Cari with all he had as I was stroking my cock right by her and loving the ecstasy she was in. In a surreal moment as Mike pulled out to cum, I emptied myself as well. We both came all over her together and she giggled with delight. I think Mike and I thought things were done. Little did we know, we were just getting started.
What a great time with an old friend of hers! We’ve never been with any of her old friends but have been with a few of mine! I love sharing my wife and watching her fuck another man she really gets into it like a kid in a candy store, and there is never only one and done it is keep fucking me till you can’t move any more and she laughs as the men are spent on the bed.