May, the Cock Sucker

DewMyWife

Couple
Sep 15, 2022
I just remembered what happened years ago. I don't remember if May and I were married, or dating. But we went to a big, blow out, summer party at the house of a friend of mine. When I say blow out, I mean a multi-day party with a beer truck that was "out there" as far as location goes. The parties were always a wild time.

So May and I arrive and we met my friend, the host, who was a big Irish guy called Harry. He was one of those guys who, when we were out drinking, would take out his cock in front of women and lay it on the table, walk around parking lots naked, or do other crap that wasn't normal.
We got out of our car and walked across the field to the house where Harry met us with a big grin and a handshake for me. He grabbed May, gave her a kiss and hugged her tightly. I didn't think anything of it, but his hug lingered longer than is normal. Harry gave May another kiss, and I guess he slid his tongue into her mouth. Then he released her. As she stepped back, a bit startled, Harry unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock.

Then he grabbed May again to give her a kiss and hug her. He then pushed her head down to his hardening cock, which was staring her in the face. He forced his cock into her mouth and pumped his cock into her mouth.

May took it as far as she could and he continued fucking her mouth while everyone else stood around, sipping their beers, and watching her mouth get fucked. Harry unloaded his cum in her mouth and, as she recovered, offered her a beer! She was a good sport and took the beer! I just stood there, sort of stunned.

Again, it was a weekend party and, to the best of my memory, that was the only sex May had with other guys. But I could be wrong. Just the year before I had taken a hot woman into the haystacks there and had a great fuck!

Last edited:
When you're at a Halloween party and your Asian wife is dressed up like a bunny, with half her tits and arse hanging out. I lost track of May in the house. When I went to use the bathroom I noticed a bedroom door ajar, so I went to see. There is May on her knees with the top pulled down to expose her tits, sucking the cock of some guy I've never seen. As I stand there, he pulls his cock out of her mouth, continues to jerk off, and cums in her mouth.IMG_20200227_0002_NEW1.jpg

Last edited:
We were having dinner with another couple last night and May brought up a story about going about going to a date and horror movie with a guy on a first date, before we met. She told about leaving after the first few minutes. I sat there thinking, after hearing stories about her from mutual friends, she certainly sucked the guys cock sometime during the date, probably after dinner. She wasn't known as May the Mouth for nothing!

Attachments

• 3590953269768347830gghggfhmouyh.jpeg
    3590953269768347830gghggfhmouyh.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 38