Me and my girl are going to Maspalomas in Gran Canaria

Hi guys, we have recently registered with this forum and it looks great!

Me and Rebecca are going to Gran Canaria for a naughty few days away from the 2 kids! (Our first holiday alone for 10 years!) We are both 32 and been together for 14 years now. We have gotten into some naughty antics in the past (mainly on Rebecca’s behalf), we had the idea of having a mad little break, lots of sunshine, alcohol and naughtyness :cool: .

I liked the idea of Rebecca getting naked on the nudist beach for a few guys to see her body (she has never done this before) and maybe taking a walk into the dunes, we have never done swinging before but we have discussed it and not against it! Can you guys suggest anything else we could get up to while we are there? Open to any ideas! maybe even dares I could get her to do… all will be documented on here :) . Here are some soft pics of her as well.
Omg. Rebecca is beautiful! I wish to live in Canaria.
We want to see her in slutty dress at public. Hot bikinis.

View attachment VID_20240416_122138.mp4

Im not sure on Maspalomas, i did hear its police patrolled these days, we are going to france for a day/night next month to do the same as you guys (night away from kids and naughtiness) WE've found a place with some dunes so hoping for some fun and watch her get covered in a few cumshots :) hope your trips goes well, keep us updated.
Thanks for your message. We didn’t realise this! Does this mean that the dunes are no longer safe to use? Hope you have a great time in France :)

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi guys, we have recently registered with this forum and it looks great!

Me and Rebecca are going to Gran Canaria for a naughty few days away from the 2 kids! (Our first holiday alone for 10 years!) We are both 32 and been together for 14 years now. We have gotten into some naughty antics in the past (mainly on Rebecca’s behalf), we had the idea of having a mad little break, lots of sunshine, alcohol and naughtyness :cool: .

I liked the idea of Rebecca getting naked on the nudist beach for a few guys to see her body (she has never done this before) and maybe taking a walk into the dunes, we have never done swinging before but we have discussed it and not against it! Can you guys suggest anything else we could get up to while we are there? Open to any ideas! maybe even dares I could get her to do… all will be documented on here :) . Here are some soft pics of her as well.
Love to follow her into the dunes!!