Me and my sister in law

So, I have been fucking my older brother's wife for a few weeks now. I am 63 and she is 75. I had a crush on her since I was 13. A couple things happened over the years that made me think I had a chance. Now, she does not look or act anywhere close to that. If she told me she was 50 I wouldn't argue. She is just over 5 feet tall, weighs about 125. When we fuck, she always has her engagement and wedding ring on. this really lights my fire.
Damn this is a crazy story and are you guys fucking super often when was the last time

So, I have been fucking my older brother's wife for a few weeks now. I am 63 and she is 75. I had a crush on her since I was 13. A couple things happened over the years that made me think I had a chance. Now, she does not look or act anywhere close to that. If she told me she was 50 I wouldn't argue. She is just over 5 feet tall, weighs about 125. When we fuck, she always has her engagement and wedding ring on. this really lights my fire.
wish my wife fuck my brother or friends love to see her and do a cock tribute

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: watcher6019
Nice! How are you able to keep it all a secret? Where do you do it?

Reactions: watcher6019
Wife "retired" at 82--was about five ft. and 105 lbs at that time--a fairly firm body, and facially attractive she had one regular, and a couple of others' She could put her legs up and pull them in deep