ME, MY EX WIFE AND MY BEST FRIEND.

Montieuk1

Male
Oct 21, 2021
Me and my wife (at the time, now divorced) of 15 years, had a great relationship, loved going out talking dirty in bed together (but was always about another woman from my wifes fantasy). We used to go out with my friends drinking as she never really had many friends just work mates.
We always ended up back at our house after been out on the lash with my best friend Oliver, and just carried on drinking till the early hours.. this happend for years, this one time he said "need a ********" he was gone for ages so i went to see where he was and he was in our room 2nd floor and caught him in my wifes knicker draw! when I said what are your doing he got stuttered with a red face and couldnt give an answer, I didnt press it but confirmed what I had already though as he flirted a lot when we were all drunk.
I told my wife Amy and she wasnt bothered and just shrugged it off like no harm done, I never told her that it actually turned me on that I now knew he wanted to fuck her, and just kept it to myself.
Still going out on the weekends me amy and oli, roughly 3 months later, Oli told us that he has to move back home because his girlfriend was kicking him out for cheating on her. Away from Oli, I asked my wife if we should let him move into our spare room at our house until he finds a place, she wasnt sure at first but thought about it and later agreed.
I made sure he had his own key as he worked late and used to come in late, a month or so of living at ours he came home quite early we were in bed watching tv, he poked his head through the door and said "In bed already" we said " yer just watching tv" he said "been out had a great night in town" he must of been out all afternoon he was pissed he said night then and went down stairs, 5 minutes later I get a text on "MY" mobile, of him in my bathroom totally naked with his right leg up on the toilet and a massive hard on smiling!
I knew his plan, and I debated for a second weather i should play the game or not.. when amy said "who is it" I said "you dont want to know" ..
I thought sod it, whats the worst.. she can only kick him out ! when I showed her the picture she didnt react in that way at all my heart was beating like mad thinking she would get angry, she just had a good look then laughed !! I said did you like that but she wouldnt answer, I said ill be honest with you if you are with me, we both agreed to be honest to one and other and I told her that I have thought about it for years and thats why I asked about him moving In with us.. surprised by what I said she said she thought about it and had dreams about it .. I said well nows your chance if your serious, and she said what do i do then? I said take off your knickers and bra and put on the silk nighty i bought you, she didnt argue and just got out of bed and did it i was surprised she did it without question.. I told her to go to his room and fuck him but she wouldnt go alone she asked me to go with her..
We went down from our room amy in a seethrough silk night dress and i walked into olis room and said you ok mate he said yer whats up ? i said ive got a surprise for you!!
(Now oli was 6ft 5 and had a 8" cock with a bar in it and amy 5ft 3, and 7 stone tiny but with big tits)
He said what?? and I led amy in his eyes lit up, he said I hope that would work and laughed, I made sure that before we wnt any further we all agreed to the ground rules about honesty, and respect and that its amy who makes the rules her decision is final.
He then pulled over his bed covers and he was laid there totally naked with his massive hard on, Im sure amy had either fucked him already or was gagging to because she was sucking his cock in a blink of an eye and it looked great to see her so turned on, with oli having a big bar in his bell end he couldnt wear protection and it did come up what if amy got pregnant, and me and amy agreed that if she did it would be our baby and no one would ever know any diffrent amy want on the pill and actually hated condoms as did I and oli.
My best memory of the first time was when amy sat on top of oli and his hard cock was just touching my wifes pussy lips, and she turned around to me and said grab his cock, i said what no ! she said grap it and put it in me or were not doing it ! oli said go on col its ok were all in it together, it felt a bit wrong at first but I grabbed it and rubbed it on her clit and the guided it into her pussy and that made her even more horny, she was in heaven i think! that night she fucked him 3 times, I said to oli her pussy is yours whenever you want it mate as long as you never lie to me, she just smiled at me ! after the first time I told her to go to his room and fuck him until she got confident which didnt take long 2 or 3 times then she just did it whenshe wanted, and liked it when i was working away and she could send me pics or call me when they were fucking, which made me crazy horny, after about 3 months amy got pregnant, and true to my word I said if you want to keep it im fine with it! this really turned me on that she got pregnant to my friend, but we all ageed in the end it was best we didnt.
I loved evey second of that time especially when amy used to sit over my face when oli was fucking her and I was licking her clit and he cum in her and it dribbled onto my face then she would sit on my face and id lick her out whilst she was kissing my best friend.
This opened the floodgates to a lot of things after oliver which was the best years of my life.
We divorced for totally diffrent reasons, and loved each other until we went our seperate ways.

Great visuals. Thanks! I love the idea of my wife calling and talking to me while she's fucking someone. She's too shy, but it would really turn me on. Or at least call me and leave the phone on so I could listen. I've come close to convincing her to call and talk to a lover while fucking me. She might do that some day, since he would not know so she wouldn't be as shy. I told her he would naturally just assume any sounds he heard were from her masturbating, and if he asked, she could tell him so.

I'd much rather she was riding his dick and calling me though. Since she wouldn't want him to know that I know, she could tell him to "be quiet" and then call me and talk as though it were about something else, just answering "yes" when I'd ask her to confirm that he was inside her etc.

After 2 years of playing with her hung coworker with me present all the time, we changed it up when I started working at a different company. We agreed she could fuck him alone as long as I get to listen in. She loves fucking him at lunch and finishing the day with his cum leaking out of her. The sex was amazing when she would get home.

Great visuals. Thanks! I love the idea of my wife calling and talking to me while she's fucking someone. She's too shy, but it would really turn me on. Or at least call me and leave the phone on so I could listen. I've come close to convincing her to call and talk to a lover while fucking me. She might do that some day, since he would not know so she wouldn't be as shy. I told her he would naturally just assume any sounds he heard were from her masturbating, and if he asked, she could tell him so.

I'd much rather she was riding his dick and calling me though. Since she wouldn't want him to know that I know, she could tell him to "be quiet" and then call me and talk as though it were about something else, just answering "yes" when I'd ask her to confirm that he was inside her etc.
I would answer teh phone while hubby is on top of me slowly fucking me... Mom always called me on sunday nights . Mom would later fuck my hubby during our visits later .

Me and my wife (at the time, now divorced) of 15 years, had a great relationship, loved going out talking dirty in bed together (but was always about another woman from my wifes fantasy). We used to go out with my friends drinking as she never really had many friends just work mates.
We always ended up back at our house after been out on the lash with my best friend Oliver, and just carried on drinking till the early hours.. this happend for years, this one time he said "need a ********" he was gone for ages so i went to see where he was and he was in our room 2nd floor and caught him in my wifes knicker draw! when I said what are your doing he got stuttered with a red face and couldnt give an answer, I didnt press it but confirmed what I had already though as he flirted a lot when we were all drunk.
I told my wife Amy and she wasnt bothered and just shrugged it off like no harm done, I never told her that it actually turned me on that I now knew he wanted to fuck her, and just kept it to myself.
Still going out on the weekends me amy and oli, roughly 3 months later, Oli told us that he has to move back home because his girlfriend was kicking him out for cheating on her. Away from Oli, I asked my wife if we should let him move into our spare room at our house until he finds a place, she wasnt sure at first but thought about it and later agreed.
I made sure he had his own key as he worked late and used to come in late, a month or so of living at ours he came home quite early we were in bed watching tv, he poked his head through the door and said "In bed already" we said " yer just watching tv" he said "been out had a great night in town" he must of been out all afternoon he was pissed he said night then and went down stairs, 5 minutes later I get a text on "MY" mobile, of him in my bathroom totally naked with his right leg up on the toilet and a massive hard on smiling!
I knew his plan, and I debated for a second weather i should play the game or not.. when amy said "who is it" I said "you dont want to know" ..
I thought sod it, whats the worst.. she can only kick him out ! when I showed her the picture she didnt react in that way at all my heart was beating like mad thinking she would get angry, she just had a good look then laughed !! I said did you like that but she wouldnt answer, I said ill be honest with you if you are with me, we both agreed to be honest to one and other and I told her that I have thought about it for years and thats why I asked about him moving In with us.. surprised by what I said she said she thought about it and had dreams about it .. I said well nows your chance if your serious, and she said what do i do then? I said take off your knickers and bra and put on the silk nighty i bought you, she didnt argue and just got out of bed and did it i was surprised she did it without question.. I told her to go to his room and fuck him but she wouldnt go alone she asked me to go with her..
We went down from our room amy in a seethrough silk night dress and i walked into olis room and said you ok mate he said yer whats up ? i said ive got a surprise for you!!
(Now oli was 6ft 5 and had a 8" cock with a bar in it and amy 5ft 3, and 7 stone tiny but with big tits)
He said what?? and I led amy in his eyes lit up, he said I hope that would work and laughed, I made sure that before we wnt any further we all agreed to the ground rules about honesty, and respect and that its amy who makes the rules her decision is final.
He then pulled over his bed covers and he was laid there totally naked with his massive hard on, Im sure amy had either fucked him already or was gagging to because she was sucking his cock in a blink of an eye and it looked great to see her so turned on, with oli having a big bar in his bell end he couldnt wear protection and it did come up what if amy got pregnant, and me and amy agreed that if she did it would be our baby and no one would ever know any diffrent amy want on the pill and actually hated condoms as did I and oli.
My best memory of the first time was when amy sat on top of oli and his hard cock was just touching my wifes pussy lips, and she turned around to me and said grab his cock, i said what no ! she said grap it and put it in me or were not doing it ! oli said go on col its ok were all in it together, it felt a bit wrong at first but I grabbed it and rubbed it on her clit and the guided it into her pussy and that made her even more horny, she was in heaven i think! that night she fucked him 3 times, I said to oli her pussy is yours whenever you want it mate as long as you never lie to me, she just smiled at me ! after the first time I told her to go to his room and fuck him until she got confident which didnt take long 2 or 3 times then she just did it whenshe wanted, and liked it when i was working away and she could send me pics or call me when they were fucking, which made me crazy horny, after about 3 months amy got pregnant, and true to my word I said if you want to keep it im fine with it! this really turned me on that she got pregnant to my friend, but we all ageed in the end it was best we didnt.
I loved evey second of that time especially when amy used to sit over my face when oli was fucking her and I was licking her clit and he cum in her and it dribbled onto my face then she would sit on my face and id lick her out whilst she was kissing my best friend.
This opened the floodgates to a lot of things after oliver which was the best years of my life.
We divorced for totally diffrent reasons, and loved each other until we went our seperate ways.
Wish you had pic

Reactions: robbiewillsucku