Meet, not just meat

I'm not the kind of guy who's desperate to get my cock into anything that moves. When I see the posts asking "what do you think about my wife" it seems to me they're reducing her to just her looks. I actually want to meet people and develop friendships first. It makes everything so much better. She could be very physically attractive, but if she's not charming, or ours minds don't dance well, then she's not going to get the D from me.

In line with that, I invite you to chat with me and gain some trust and understanding with each other. I then will invite you to come to meet me wherever I'm at, which is currently Ecuador, in a very scenic place where it's spring-like weather all year. I'm also down to come to where you are, not just for sex however, but rather to meet my new friends and maybe have something ongoing.

You can find out the basics about me by seeing my post in the introductions section. If you'd like to know anything else, just ask.

I'm looking for a couple who wants a boyfriend for the wife, one who can make sure she stays in a good mood. I'm looking for something exclusive (no unsafe sex outside of the group), so the condoms can safely be ditched. I'd like to be a live-in bull.

I'm not looking for one-time things. I seek friendship first. I type and read very fast. I value good communication skills that can lead to quickly developing friendships.

I'm not bisexual. I'm heteroflexible. I require a pretty lady to be involved, and who wants the cuck to be there, for me to be okay with getting serviced a bit by males. I have no interest at all in being penetrated or giving oral to men.

I'm 6'1", 175, in great heart health, with incredible stamina and sexual energy. My cock is 8", thick, and likes to go multiple rounds.

Sexually I like to give spankings (hands, belts, paddles, switches), getting deepthroat/gagging/sloppy blowjobs, anal, eating your pussy and ass, kissing every inch of you, natural/healthy female scent, domination and playful humiliation that makes you feel girly and enhances our sexual experience, light bondage/hands/tits/spreader bars, having you dressed like a slut or naked around the house all day to keep me aroused, hearing you talk "dirty," cumplay facials/swallowing/creampies (I cum a lot, also google - vegan cum taste), fucking you again with cum on your face, the sounds of sex, spankings, and the female orgasm, your moaning breath hitting my face, sweaty girls, sweetie girls, lactating breasts, nipples, crooked teeth, tossing you around a bit/picking you up and carrying you around/try to get away from me sort of thing, micro-mini skirts, bikinis, anal gapes, butt plugs, doggie with you facing a mirror so I can see your face, legs spread wide or on my shoulders in missionary, wakeup sex/morning sex, and many other things out in the kinkosphere if the dynamics are right.

Hi you sound like the person we've been looking f0r we had our 1st 3sum yrs ago with a friend of mine and he was over daily hanging out dud to divorce and I had brought up 3sum with the wife and after a yr of talking about it and tossing names around I thought he was one of the better choices since we had been friends since elementary school and I trusted him plus I knew he had a kinky side he didn't hide it fr me so I mentioned to him what we had been discussing and asked if he would like to join us he didn't believe me at first cuz he knew my wife as being quite and not flashy but kinda shy and held back even during sex she had me hold back but I wanted him to help me change that so I got some pics I had took of her and showed him some naked titty shots and some in a fishnet out fit crotchless I told him I wanted to see her let loose and sucking dick so he said he would have to hear it from her

Reactions: BBWnBear914
I'm looking for a couple who wants a boyfriend for the wife, one who can make sure she stays in a good mood. I'm looking for something exclusive (no unsafe sex outside of the group), so the condoms can safely be ditched. I'd like to be a live-in bull.

I'm not looking for one-time things. I seek friendship first. I type and read very fast. I value good communication skills that can lead to quickly developing friendships.

I'm not bisexual. I'm heteroflexible. I require a pretty lady to be involved, and who wants the cuck to be there, for me to be okay with getting serviced a bit by males. I have no interest at all in being penetrated or giving oral to men.

I'm 6'1", 175, in great heart health, with incredible stamina and sexual energy. My cock is 8", thick, and likes to go multiple rounds.

Sexually I like to give spankings (hands, belts, paddles, switches), getting deepthroat/gagging/sloppy blowjobs, anal, eating your pussy and ass, kissing every inch of you, natural/healthy female scent, domination and playful humiliation that makes you feel girly and enhances our sexual experience, light bondage/hands/tits/spreader bars, having you dressed like a slut or naked around the house all day to keep me aroused, hearing you talk "dirty," cumplay facials/swallowing/creampies (I cum a lot, also google - vegan cum taste), fucking you again with cum on your face, the sounds of sex, spankings, and the female orgasm, your moaning breath hitting my face, sweaty girls, sweetie girls, lactating breasts, nipples, crooked teeth, tossing you around a bit/picking you up and carrying you around/try to get away from me sort of thing, micro-mini skirts, bikinis, anal gapes, butt plugs, doggie with you facing a mirror so I can see your face, legs spread wide or on my shoulders in missionary, wakeup sex/morning sex, and many other things out in the kinkosphere if the dynamics are right.
So I had broke it down to him as we couldn't tell anyone he agreed so I told her one nite that i had told him about the 3sum and she couldn't believe me and i told her i showed him her pics and she didn't believe that then she asked what his reaction was so I told her he didn't really believe me either till I showed him her pics she said no I didn't so I had to tell her he borrowed a couple of them to get a good look at her and she asked y would he so I told her to jack off too and she didn't say much then the next morning my phone rang it was him I told her he said he brought pics bac and left them on my windshield out front and I should get them before someone else did then she believed me and I think she got turned on thinking about him jacking off to her pics

So I had broke it down to him as we couldn't tell anyone he agreed so I told her one nite that i had told him about the 3sum and she couldn't believe me and i told her i showed him her pics and she didn't believe that then she asked what his reaction was so I told her he didn't really believe me either till I showed him her pics she said no I didn't so I had to tell her he borrowed a couple of them to get a good look at her and she asked y would he so I told her to jack off too and she didn't say much then the next morning my phone rang it was him I told her he said he brought pics bac and left them on my windshield out front and I should get them before someone else did then she believed me and I think she got turned on thinking about him jacking off to her pics
So I would tease her about him looking at her and for a couple of weeks neither said a word about it till one nite we had a party and we all got pretty drunk and mmy wife doesn't drink but this nite she did and it was just the 3 of us and I WAS WASTED and passed out and they kept talking and then he tells her that he had a personal question to ask and she said ask so then he tells her what I told him about 3sum and she tells him yes we've been talking about it and so they got into a conversation about sex her experiences and what she liked and how many other guys had she been with and her questioning him too she said she was turned on by it but he al also thought I was faking sleeping but she assured him I was out then she tells him I got a question for you did he show you some pics of me and he ssid yes and she got embarrassed but he tells her she had no reason to be embarrassed that she had a nice body. Now it was pretty late. She said he got up and it looked like he was going to kiss her but he wispered in her ear that her tit was hanging out of her dress and that he should go so now acouple more weeks go bye and neither one told me about there talk and I was getting horny wanting that 3sum so I held out on sex for 2weeks and I knew she was horny cuz she was trying to get me to fuck but I wouldn't then one nite after she went to sleep and he came over we were drinking I asked him if he wanted to see her naked and he said ok so we snuck in bed room where she only had on panties and a sheet so he was worried I told him if she woke to just drop down on side of bed so I pull sheets back and he's looking i ask him if he wants to feel her ass and he wanted to but thought to risky so I then told him to sit in the darkest corner and watch so he did and I get naked and climb into bed and as soon as I start touching her she wakes up horny telling me how mean it was to make her wait and she starts fingering her self and just happens to be towards him and she stats sucking my dick and touching her self so then I tell her I had a suprise for her that I brought someone home for her and he was waiting in living room for her to go get him she just thought it was us roll playing again and she got cocky so I asked her what she would do with him and so comes up with this hot scene and I kept trying to get her to go out there to look but she didn't so I finally told her he was already in our room

So I would tease her about him looking at her and for a couple of weeks neither said a word about it till one nite we had a party and we all got pretty drunk and mmy wife doesn't drink but this nite she did and it was just the 3 of us and I WAS WASTED and passed out and they kept talking and then he tells her that he had a personal question to ask and she said ask so then he tells her what I told him about 3sum and she tells him yes we've been talking about it and so they got into a conversation about sex her experiences and what she liked and how many other guys had she been with and her questioning him too she said she was turned on by it but he al also thought I was faking sleeping but she assured him I was out then she tells him I got a question for you did he show you some pics of me and he ssid yes and she got embarrassed but he tells her she had no reason to be embarrassed that she had a nice body. Now it was pretty late. She said he got up and it looked like he was going to kiss her but he wispered in her ear that her tit was hanging out of her dress and that he should go so now acouple more weeks go bye and neither one told me about there talk and I was getting horny wanting that 3sum so I held out on sex for 2weeks and I knew she was horny cuz she was trying to get me to fuck but I wouldn't then one nite after she went to sleep and he came over we were drinking I asked him if he wanted to see her naked and he said ok so we snuck in bed room where she only had on panties and a sheet so he was worried I told him if she woke to just drop down on side of bed so I pull sheets back and he's looking i ask him if he wants to feel her ass and he wanted to but thought to risky so I then told him to sit in the darkest corner and watch so he did and I get naked and climb into bed and as soon as I start touching her she wakes up horny telling me how mean it was to make her wait and she starts fingering her self and just happens to be towards him and she stats sucking my dick and touching her self so then I tell her I had a suprise for her that I brought someone home for her and he was waiting in living room for her to go get him she just thought it was us roll playing again and she got cocky so I asked her what she would do with him and so comes up with this hot scene and I kept trying to get her to go out there to look but she didn't so I finally told her he was already in our room
So after 3 times telling her she finally hesitated and listened and she was on top of me so I tell her who it was but he didn't say anything I had to call him 3 times before he said something and then she fell on bed and pulled the sheet over her and he tells her it's to late for that i,'ve seen everything already and close up so I pull the sheet off her and she just lays there naked and stretches like nothing and we all talk a bit and I tell her he was just going to watch but she didn't like that she goes what does he do when were done I said he"'ll go home and jack off and she goes that's not right him w as watching and getting turned on and leave so I go ok if your ok with it he can jack off here and she still didn't like that so I suggest her sucking him while I'm fucking her then she goes well only if he wants me too and that's how we started they became good friends and chatted on phone about all kinds of stuff and had phone sex too that lasted 10yrs before he moved and she wants another guy like that who flirts with her and shows interest but who's also a friend