Meeting him today for the first time!

Memories4Us

Male
Gold
We are travelling and she’s meeting him for a lunch date. It’s the first time she will be in the company of another man on a date since we’ve been married.

Hoping all goes well and she ends the lunch by inviting him to our hotel for some afternoon fun. She could be a newly minted hotwife by the time the sun sets tonight. Or she might just get her toes a bit wet, guess we will see what happens.

Screenshot was from their conversation last night.

Attachments

• IMG_7748.jpeg
    IMG_7748.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 350
We just got back and I was able to watch them from a distance sit across from each other at a table for two. They spent the better part of an hour talking and laughing. They got up, left the building and went for a walk across the parking lot to an outdoor market.

I followed a little here and there and caught glimpses of them as they walked but nothing was apparently happening.

It wasn’t until he had to get back to his work that I met her in the parking lot by our car. She told me on the drive back that he had a visible hard on through his shorts as they walked through the empty aisles of the market and at one point he kissed her. It was at the car that he gave her a deeper, tongue kiss with a clutch of her ass that she said the sparks burst into flames.

He’s going to try and take off work early tomorrow and come straight to our hotel. I’ve never seen her this horny. She’s in the shower now so I’m sure I get to be the benefactor today and he will be the one hopefully having fun tomorrow!

We just got back and I was able to watch them from a distance sit across from each other at a table for two. They spent the better part of an hour talking and laughing. They got up, left the building and went for a walk across the parking lot to an outdoor market.

I followed a little here and there and caught glimpses of them as they walked but nothing was apparently happening.

It wasn’t until he had to get back to his work that I met her in the parking lot by our car. She told me on the drive back that he had a visible hard on through his shorts as they walked through the empty aisles of the market and at one point he kissed her. It was at the car that he gave her a deeper, tongue kiss with a clutch of her ass that she said the sparks burst into flames.

He’s going to try and take off work early tomorrow and come straight to our hotel. I’ve never seen her this horny. She’s in the shower now so I’m sure I get to be the benefactor today and he will be the one hopefully having fun tomorrow!
There's always the possibility that she will "save it for him". Are you prepared for that?
Would it make it hotter for you or would it make it more difficult?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Well given the fact they’ve been texting since he left and that she said her clit is throbbing (and has been since the market walk), there’s no telling what she wants. We are heading out tonight for dinner and drinks here soon and he did tell her that she should take the date experience and go further with someone else if the opportunity presents itself. I highly doubt she will though, she’s said she’s completely against having sex with a complete stranger.

Just got an update from her FWB. He can’t make it to our hotel as he can’t get away from work all day and has commitments for the weekend. Unless something changes in the next couple of hours she will be left wondering what could have been.

But at least he opened the door to some new things for her and she’s now wanting more. It’ll just have to be with someone else now.

Just a short update. It’s been almost two months and they continue to chat almost everyday, depending on how busy their schedules are.

She still talks about the kissing and light hand play and does regret not taking things a little further in the park area when no one was really around. She told me she wouldn’t have necessarily pulled his cock out but that she had plenty of opportunity to massage him through his pants but she didn’t. She also said if he would’ve snuck his hand up her skirt and down her panties she wouldn’t have stopped him.

I guess it’s time to start looking at booking our next vacations. They can’t wait to see each other again…and pick up where they left off!