Meeting new Bull tonight

I am taking my hot wife out for drinks tonight.. I have arranged for the Bull to arrive at the bar about 15mins after we arrive.. My hot wife will not know of his arrival, I will buy her a drink and tell her to wait at the table till I return... The Bull will arrive and simply walk up to her table and start chatting to her in my absence.. Upon my return I saw them sitting together, the flirting and sexual tension was obvious, I saw him touching her leg under the table .. a short skirt with no underwear made it very easy for him to feel her wetness.

I left the bar and returned home, they arrived home about an hour later, by the look on her face I know he fucked her on his car on the way home.

Now let the fun begin... more to add tomorrow.....

Attachments

• IMG_6649-1_SS LR.jpeg
    IMG_6649-1_SS LR.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 229
That's been our favorite MO for our entire time we've enjoyed this lifestyle. I have never made the arrangements - she insists she calls all the shots. Stacey either meets a guy on line - she shares all with me - that she hits it off with or we meet somebody at a social event or location of some sort. Craigslist used to be her favorite but of course that's gone. Bars are my favorite because I enjoy watching her get hit upon from afar. But I especially get off on the guy flirting with her and touching her in my presence at the table. I love being ignored by him and my wife. Sometimes it ends up them fucking at the hotel we're staying at or in most instances ends with Stacey disappointing them and dismissing them at some point. We never play at our home.

Reactions: CuckoldCairns
What a night... Her new Bull gave her the fucking of a lifetime.. I loved every moment of it.. They didnt care that I was in the room , they just kept fucking, after an hour she was riding his cock and squirted all over him , he then cum as he has never cum before... I had to clean up of course.. A great night.

Attachments

• IMG_6670_SS.jpg
    IMG_6670_SS.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6677_SS.jpg
    IMG_6677_SS.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 171
What a night... Her new Bull gave her the fucking of a lifetime.. I loved every moment of it.. They didnt care that I was in the room , they just kept fucking, after an hour she was riding his cock and squirted all over him , he then cum as he has never cum before... I had to clean up of course.. A great night.
when are they meeting next?