Men nutting in wife or girlfriend

How many different men have pumped her with cum raw? Ass and pussy only

• Total voters

Romey

Male
....and about how many of those were one night stands where she does not see the man again?

It's one of those hard to know questions when you get into high numbers, but it's a hot thought.

Any cool stories like creampie gangbang, pregnant by stranger, creampied in club, etc.

....and about how many of those were one night stands where she does not see the man again?

It's one of those hard to know questions when you get into high numbers, but it's a hot thought.

Any cool stories like creampie gangbang, pregnant by stranger, creampied in club, etc.
Yes so many that dumped their cum once while throats or fucks her that you lost count.And my wife loved to be fucked by one nighters . And I also liked it apart from the excitement, nothing can or might develop not that I ever thought it would happen she had many regulars at different times. Facing a guy who fucked my wife without him knowing that I know was also a huge turn on to me . Or feeling a guys dick while he pulsate inside her pussie was so hot I’d fantasize about it long afterwards. My wife was very fond of indian (Asian) guys and they like to pass a woman on to the next guy or like to fuck in a group so she never had a shortage of dick from there side. There was no internet then ,so we had to use other means then to get her pussie serviced on a regular basis,some of them are also very well developed size wise . It wasn’t easy to find her fuck mates then

Last edited:
I chose the 61-100 bracket based on what my wife has shared with me about her sex life before we met, and what I know has happened since we married in 1990. She says (proudly) "at least 50, bit we probably need to add 15-20 for those nights I was drinking and taken by several guys at parties - I woke up knowing I'd been fucked, but just don't know by how many. Three or four before I lost track."

....and about how many of those were one night stands where she does not see the man again? A vast majority for us. Men we meet at Lifestyle Hotel Parties, Lifestyle Clubs, Swinger Cruises, Swinger Resorts, Nude Beaches, or online while traveling. I would estimate 90% or greater have been one-timers.

Any cool stories like creampie gangbang, pregnant by stranger, creampied in club, etc. We could share man over the years, But, one that happened this past October, we attended a music festival and my wife was out dancing while the band played. Most of the girls on the dance floor were in their twenties but my wife at 58 was hotter than any of them. The Bass Guitar player was a young, long-haired guy who kept eyeing my wife and then came out on the dance floor while he played right in front of her while she danced seductively for him. When the band took a break, my wife and the Bass Player both disappeared and returned about twenty minutes later. My wife had her hair all in a disarray and instead of her clothes, she was wearing only a band t-shirt. As we walked back to our RV my wife told me the guy had a nice cock and had cum inside her. Once back in the camper, my wife was nude under the shirt and her pussy was well used. The young man had left a heavy load that was now leaking down her inner thighs.