Met a Bull

This is the beginning of what hopefully will be an ongoing success story. (Written from the cuck POV to start- hotwife and bull may chime in later)

We are a hotwife/cuck that have been in the lifestyle 8 years now. We both know and enjoy our roles. She enjoys getting what she needs from others and I am a submissive and obedient cuck.

While there have been many great experiences over the years, an ongoing bull has remained elusive. We hope that now that has changed. This one feels different, it feels right.

We were recommended a bull that lives in a different state by another couple we knew. He was visiting them not too far from us and they knew we were looking too, and suggested him.

We have been with bulls out of state before, had hot times, but ongoing is harder with that distance. So at first with that distance we were skeptical.

So far, we have started chatting with him and it has been seemless. While he is cucking one husband, he’s getting to know us. There is attraction between he and my Mistress and he has began to assert his control. Our interests seem to be aligned so far and we are excited to see where this goes.

This is the beginning of what hopefully will be an ongoing success story. (Written from the cuck POV to start- hotwife and bull may chime in later)

We are a hotwife/cuck that have been in the lifestyle 8 years now. We both know and enjoy our roles. She enjoys getting what she needs from others and I am a submissive and obedient cuck.

While there have been many great experiences over the years, an ongoing bull has remained elusive. We hope that now that has changed. This one feels different, it feels right.

We were recommended a bull that lives in a different state by another couple we knew. He was visiting them not too far from us and they knew we were looking too, and suggested him.

We have been with bulls out of state before, had hot times, but ongoing is harder with that distance. So at first with that distance we were skeptical.

So far, we have started chatting with him and it has been seemless. While he is cucking one husband, he’s getting to know us. There is attraction between he and my Mistress and he has began to assert his control. Our interests seem to be aligned so far and we are excited to see where this goes.
Hey where you from. Im looking for a regular hotwife. And what is she into.