Mfm threesome

I want mfm threesome with my wife, how we start because she is so hot during sex about when I talk regarding stranger men. She is talk about color size body and his fucking style. But after sex no talk about it. So that's way I was confused about her behaviours. She needs or not?

At the beginning that's a classical behavior after sex. Keep fantasizing about it during sex, if she really has it in her, she'll start telling MFM fantasies herself and eventually you can make it happen -hopefully.

First time we did anything was with a guy we know. Long boring story....drinking, they had sex her bent over the back of the couch. Lasted about 3 minutes, he leaves. We look at each other like what just happened. She starts crying and apologizing. We weren't mad but didn't talk much or have sex for 3 days but when we did it's was goooooood sex. About 3 months later, same guy same deal, awkward as hell after but good sex that same night. Kinda worked up with same guy over 4 years now, 2 or 3 times a month. We're really comfy together, watching, kissing, bare sex, taking turns....all good. Typical night lasts about 3+ hours of sex. Next day she's pretty quiet but she's horny as hell. We have never talked about what we've done while he's with us. She never says how she likes sex with him. Other than her being so damn horny for days after he visits we just don't talk about it.

I want mfm threesome with my wife, how we start because she is so hot during sex about when I talk regarding stranger men. She is talk about color size body and his fucking style. But after sex no talk about it. So that's way I was confused about her behaviours. She needs or not?
would be great to connect