Midwest bull looking for slut wives/gf's

ADIDAS

Male
From
MO, US
Any slut wives or gf's in need of a stiff bull dick (could that be a new term? bull dyke for women bull dick for men Lol) Does your man fuck like a bitch and fall short of your genuine satisfaction? Do you get off on being a slut for another man who'll fuck the daylights outta you in front of him? Or do you just wanna be a naughty nympho behind his back? If any of this makes your pussy drool for a stiff dick then hit me up I wake up horny and dream of pussy when I sleep I have the stamina and drive to fuck for days and I'll gladly give you the deep dicking you so justly deserve Leaving you weak and breathless lying on your bed and drenched in cum each and every time we fuck

Attachments

• 20220326_205349000_iOS.gif
    20220326_205349000_iOS.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 29
  • 20220320_153246000_iOS.mp4
    14 MB
  • 20220421_162730000_iOS 2.gif
    20220421_162730000_iOS 2.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 29
  • 20230413_210231264_iOS.png
    20230413_210231264_iOS.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Any slut wives or gf's in need of a stiff bull dick (could that be a new term? bull dyke for women bull dick for men Lol) Does your man fuck like a bitch and fall short of your genuine satisfaction? Do you get off on being a slut for another man who'll fuck the daylights outta you in front of him? Or do you just wanna be a naughty nympho behind his back? If any of this makes your pussy drool for a stiff dick then hit me up I wake up horny and dream of pussy when I sleep I have the stamina and drive to fuck for days and I'll gladly give you the deep dicking you so justly deserve Leaving you weak and breathless lying on your bed and drenched in cum each and every time we fuck
Wife doesn`t need someone to make love to her she needs someone to use her and fuck her until she can`t move.

Reactions: Rem503
I`m the cuck and he turns me on reading his post.