MILF hotwives and younger Black bulls

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
I'm only interested in hearing from MILF hotwives on this one. When it comes down to choosing to fuck a younger bull, preferably a BBC bull, is it only based off physical attraction or do you ever find yourself falling for the guy? Maybe he fucks you so good you actually want to date him while still being with your husband? Just curious to hear the varying responses.

Since no wives answering , will repeat what my MILF expressed to me...she was 54 when we started playing. The age range for her lovers was 25 to 55. Physical attraction with the younger men was important at first, but became more important when she found out how much they wanted her in bed..She was with most of her men..11 total..many more times than the first. Her older man was a professional, classy, gentleman and took wonderful care of her sexually and mentally..even went on 3 day 2 night mini vacation.. She loved her dates with all of them.

Since no wives answering , will repeat what my MILF expressed to me...she was 54 when we started playing. The age range for her lovers was 25 to 55. Physical attraction with the younger men was important at first, but became more important when she found out how much they wanted her in bed..She was with most of her men..11 total..many more times than the first. Her older man was a professional, classy, gentleman and took wonderful care of her sexually and mentally..even went on 3 day 2 night mini vacation.. She loved her dates with all of them.
your a lucky hubby, but not near as lucky as your yearning mature wife,, I who's u2 lived next door 2me..