MILF next door

This is Melissa she was 41 married with 3 kids, they moved in 2 doors down from me when I was 16. She quickly became the face of many masturbation sessions from then til I was 22 , when I finally got the real thing !!! Her husband was a great guy, but he was gone a lot for work, so my mother, would send me down to there house to cut the grass or shovel snow. After I turned 18, when I would go down and help she would always make a comment about how handsome I was getting or if I had been working out. And then came the day. I wish I had a great seductive story or wild, romantic one, but it’s not. I stayed home and was going to college and I was having trouble in one of my classes and talking to our I knew, she used to teach in high school. So she happily agreed to help me with some studying. I had gone over a couple times. So one day I went to get some ice cream and I know that she really likes this place, so I got her some ice cream. I went down and knocked on the door and she came to the door and I could tell she was crying. I told her I’d brought some ice cream and she invited me in. She just started to tell me that she was having a really tough time in her marriage, and that she was having trouble with her son that was in junior high. I told her her husband was crazy that she was beautiful and I gave her a hug, and she gave me a a quick little kiss on my neck and then she gave me another one and that’s when I moved in and gave her a kiss and then we started kissing passionately, before I knew it, she was robbing I got through my pants. I quickly unzipped as she bobbed her head up and down my cock as she got undressed. We ended up not even going to the bedroom. She rode my cock right there on her living room couch. For the next three years, we would meet like four or five times a week, her kids were at school and her husband was out of town a lot still. After those three years, her husband got transferred to another state. This is the only picture I snapped that was our last time together. She was 41 then. I’ve haven’t heard from her since she left.. she was fucking amazing !!

Attachments

• IMG_5453.jpeg
    IMG_5453.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 48