Milking

I have always been a anal guy since a young age.
If you haven't tried it , there's nothing like it. We do it once a week!!, and i cum very well. My wife always has done it, but was hesitate to really get into it until I got her to try some nitrile gloves. Now she treats me like her prostate whore. Guys that for one reason or another that have not tried it, have know idea what they are missing!!!

I have always been a anal guy since a young age.
If you haven't tried it , there's nothing like it. We do it once a week!!, and i cum very well. My wife always has done it, but was hesitate to really get into it until I got her to try some nitrile gloves. Now she treats me like her prostate whore. Guys that for one reason or another that have not tried it, have know idea what they are missing!!!

I love to follow up with strap on games 😎

Reactions: Bobby75
The best way to introduce it is to start playing around with his ass when you're giving him head. Just running your fingers around his taint and asshole will give you a good idea if he's receptive to it. If he responds positively to your touch, make sure your finger is lubed up with saliva and slip a finger in. Anal play can be very pleasurable if done with plenty of lube and patience. It's a short trip from a finger in his ass to finding that magic button. (His prostate)
If he clenches up while you are touching his nether regions, then he will probably object to a finger, But be patient, some men will be reluctant to having their ass played with until they realize the pleasure they can get from it.
As far as prostate massage goes, I recall first hearing about it's use in long term chastity situations. When a dominant wife keeps her man in chastity and plans to make it long term, she uses milking to expel semen from the man to ensure his prostate health without allowing him to orgasm .From descriptions I've read, it allows for the release of semen without the pleasure of an orgasm leaving the husband still frustrated over his lack of release. I've seen videos on the web of experienced Mistresses milking their chaste husbands while still in their chastity cages. One that really struck a bell with me was a wife who milked him onto a plate and made him lick up his semen.
If I`m milked I would clean up if asked

GF was blowing me, I was edged for a half hour.
She picked up her pace, knowing I'd cum. Just as I was about to cum, she slides her finger in my ass and rubs my prostate.
I came like a geyser! Haven't cum like that since I was a teen.
She loved it...

How many of yall (my men) like their prostate milked? How do I introduce this to hubby?
thank yall my sexy friends
. wifey ?
One night when we were fucking my wife reached around and pushed her finger in my arse, I was surprised at the time but I did not want to interrupt our love making so I just went with it. During that night I had got used to her fingering me as I thrust into her. I told her it would make me cum quicker and she said good I want you to. I felt we had pushed our relationship in another direction were we could be more open and honest and so I asked her to do it more but as she did I would guide her finger inside me guiding to my prostrate and wow yes I love it when she fingers me now. I love her milking my prostrate as she looks into my eyes there is no other feeling like it as I submit to her and have had some incredible orgasms that way.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby75