Mistress and potential hotwife

I moved her legs fully up and just rammed in my hard cock balls deep and started to fuck her hard. It was very hot fucking in a car with people not so far away and honestly I lost checking how far away anyone was. Excited I just asked her how much cock she wants and I will fuck her like the dirty slut she is.

FB62942D-BA52-4EBF-97F7-0428F311E86B.jpegEAB7A0E0-9E65-4D2A-869B-A23E6E9745F7.jpeg1064848F-6BD4-48F3-BD51-BE4A4D9F39AC.jpeg

Last edited:
She was so excited she did not even think of checking the outside - just told me, moaning loudly, just fuck me, give me cock, fill me with your cum. At that moment I am sure that if any good looking man would have opened the door she had let him fuck her to. Nevertheless, it was to exciting for me so I just emptied my balls filling her sloppy pussy with my cum.

F23CA298-24F8-4AE7-AE3A-6F36C2912A0A.jpeg6C299155-7617-482F-8A3F-C500E20C8D43.jpeg21D225D6-F1EF-4038-B4A4-E9FEC2E58B88.jpeg

Last edited:
We just stayed a minute in that position with my cock twisting in her pussy. After orgasm its like waking up so after a while she sat up, cleaned her pussy from all cum with a paper towel and dressed. Just curious what would have happened if anyone would have looked inside the car when she was as most excited.

5589EC5B-B7EC-48EA-A72C-047CF24EA1A2.jpeg

Last edited:
We just stayed a minute in that position with my cock twisting in her pussy. After orgasm its like waking up so after a while she sat up, cleaned her pussy from all cum with a paper towel and dressed. Just curious what would have happened if anyone would have looked inside the car when she was as most excited.

View attachment 797210
Thanks for sharing! You sure found yourself a gem. Just curious, how do you guys find so much time to get away with each other when your married or do you guys have open marriages? I had a girl who was a sub for about a year and I have some great memories from that.

1982, I was 22 and "seeing" this married 40 year old. She was the manager at my credit union. Every Thursday after she got off, 5:45 on the dot she was at my place. We'd get it on every way you can imagine, in my bed, kitchen, living room, shower. She made it VERY clear I couldn't tell anyone, was almost a threat...all good. But she wanted me to have my way with her however I wanted. She had a HOT body, dressed or naked. She wore a dress or skirt and heels to work. The minute she'd step in my door, she'd go ******** and leave her panties off. Sometimes she come out of the bathroom dressed, topless, naked but always with her heels on. She'd ask how I wanted to start. We'd go 3 rounds and she'd be gone by 7:30. She told me her hubby had no idea but they always had sex when she'd get home to him after me. She told me they always had morning sex on Thursdays. Looking back I was her sexy fun outlet. She'd tell me how horny she was after leaving my place and how good sex was with hubby. I learned a LOT from her. Learned how a woman LOVES being licked after being fucked, evidently she can cum hard after she's had a load deposit. Learned how do anal with a gal. Learned it's OK to kiss after she swallows.
Seeing her took all the pressure off me to get laid on the weekends cuz I knew I had that Thursday thing. Must of worked cuz I got laid a lot on weekends.

Since some years back I have met a very sexy married woman with a top managent position where she makes decisions daily and has a lot of responsibility. She is tall and slim, in her late 40-ies and open for lots of erotic action. I am a few years older and had the luck meeting this gorgeous sexy woman.

We initiated a sexual relationship and she loves being submissive and have a strong lover. I will list what kind of actions we have done so far and she definitely is a hotwife candidate. Because of her work position she is not up for having photos of our actions but I will illustrate with pictures from the web.

When we meet she is almost always dressed in a dress or skirt. No bra or underwear or sexy underwear like quarter cup bra, open crotch nylons and underwear.

View attachment 493898

View attachment Lens_1667683277348_r1667683292804.mp4

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

View attachment 797210
In my lunch hour, I used to go to a local nature reserve initially to relax in the sunshine, eat my lunch and do some people watching. I regularly saw a couple obviously having an affair, arriving in separate cars, kissing on initial meeting then either walking off into nature or getting into one of their vehicles if weather was bad.
I regularly watched them getting very intimate and even fucking on many occasions. I was closest when they fucked in the car, I literally stood next to it and watched through the window. They had both seen me many times and didn’t stop fucking.

Since some years back I have met a very sexy married woman with a top managent position where she makes decisions daily and has a lot of responsibility. She is tall and slim, in her late 40-ies and open for lots of erotic action. I am a few years older and had the luck meeting this gorgeous sexy woman.

We initiated a sexual relationship and she loves being submissive and have a strong lover. I will list what kind of actions we have done so far and she definitely is a hotwife candidate. Because of her work position she is not up for having photos of our actions but I will illustrate with pictures from the web.

When we meet she is almost always dressed in a dress or skirt. No bra or underwear or sexy underwear like quarter cup bra, open crotch nylons and underwear.

View attachment 493898
Wow looking delicious sound interesting