Mixed feelings

nwcpl

Couple
It’s 2:10 am and I’m awake and horny. My pretty wife is sleeping next to me. She knows about the fantasy and joked that “brother husbands” would be fun. She said that from a sex standpoint. I just don’t understand this dynamic because I’m into it but when I shoot my load I feel super weird about it and just want to focus on good family stuff. Help me lol.

It sounds like you have the same wife-sharing fantasy tens-of-millions of men do. But the fantasy goes away with a little post-nut clarity, like most other men. Obviously you're not ready to share her, and it certainly doesn't sound as is she's into it. Which is all good.....absolutely NOTHING wrong with having the fantasy.

That said, there's nothing about the lifestyle that says the "family thing" HAS to change. It took my wife and I over a year to go from shared fantasy to reality (and probably a year before that for her to fully "buy in" to the fantasy). We have kids, jobs, the whole nine and none of that has changed. We love each other just as much, but with this one "little" thing we enjoying doing occasionally.

It sounds like you have the same wife-sharing fantasy tens-of-millions of men do. But the fantasy goes away with a little post-nut clarity, like most other men. Obviously you're not ready to share her, and it certainly doesn't sound as is she's into it. Which is all good.....absolutely NOTHING wrong with having the fantasy.

That said, there's nothing about the lifestyle that says the "family thing" HAS to change. It took my wife and I over a year to go from shared fantasy to reality (and probably a year before that for her to fully "buy in" to the fantasy). We have kids, jobs, the whole nine and none of that has changed. We love each other just as much, but with this one "little" thing we enjoying doing occasionally.
Thanks for your reply. So what’s your advice? She will go for this if I give her the green light. Can I handle it?

Thanks for your reply. So what’s your advice? She will go for this if I give her the green light. Can I handle it?
I don't know, so I really can't answer that. That you feel like its weird at times would make me pause. We're S/V, not cuckold, and it turns me on tremendously to watch/join in with my wife and another guy. And that doesn't change post-nut. I luv watching her cum on another hard cock or take a good load of another man's cum. You just need to make sure you won't feel regret/jealousy in the middle of the situation.

Reactions: nwcpl
Well she knows how you feel and is joking about it. That is a great first step, but it will take many more. And there is no way to really predict if she or you are the type of person who will ever want to take that final step. You just have to see how it goes.

Reactions: nwcpl
I don't know, so I really can't answer that. That you feel like its weird at times would make me pause. We're S/V, not cuckold, and it turns me on tremendously to watch/join in with my wife and another guy. And that doesn't change post-nut. I luv watching her cum on another hard cock or take a good load of another man's cum. You just need to make sure you won't feel regret/jealousy in the middle of the situation.
I’m not worried about the negativ feeling in the middle of the experience. Just after.

Talk about it when you are not doing it to “get each other off.”
Communication is key in every marriage. But, I believe a really strong marriage is essential for this lifestyle. Finally, you two need to be absolutely honest with one another. Anything less is a recipe for disaster.

It’s 2:10 am and I’m awake and horny. My pretty wife is sleeping next to me. She knows about the fantasy and joked that “brother husbands” would be fun. She said that from a sex standpoint. I just don’t understand this dynamic because I’m into it but when I shoot my load I feel super weird about it and just want to focus on good family stuff. Help me lol.

You sound like a mixed up guy. Get some clarity of what you and your desires are and ask your wife to meet them. The health of your sex life inside your marriage is your happiness not only her’s. Therefore ask if it’s ok you share her. It should be fine with your wife as long as it does not affect the marriage. Make sure to have some definite boundaries before you embark on sharing her. It’s preferable you share her fully without condoms so you can experience another man’s sperm inside her vagina.