Mom/son

Definitely not proud of myself. But I do notice that my wife wears pretty tricky shorts in front of our son. Abs seems not paying attention that everything is pretty visible. Probably I’m overthinking but still View attachment 1616530
My wife always walks around naked at home , no matter who is at home .

Attachments

• Screenmemo_2021-10-13-17-46-16.png
    Screenmemo_2021-10-13-17-46-16.png
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 469
Definitely not proud of myself. But I do notice that my wife wears pretty tricky shorts in front of our son. Abs seems not paying attention that everything is pretty visible. Probably I’m overthinking but still View attachment 1616530
That 's the whole point , the son is already used to seeing his mother half - naked and it does not excite his fantasies .
More often there is an interest in those mothers who hide too well from the views of their sons

That 's the whole point , the son is already used to seeing his mother half - naked and it does not excite his fantasies .
More often there is an interest in those mothers who hide too well from the views of their sons
Well that’s not true. I seen my mom nude pretty much daily. Didn’t stop the lust, or the spying on he having sex.
My wife flashed our boys all the time. One of them definitely gets excited.