Mom/son

left pic gives a good impression what son with his friends saw,she was setting the table for dinner and she told me,iwas at work,she was bending over a few times and normally it,s very loud when they are on PlayStation,but that afternoon it was very silent,and this picture was taken by our son,i saw his friends next day outside the store,but they didn't saw me until I was just a few steps away from them,and I just heard them say,she's so sexy and that day she was more a slutty mom,and when i was next to them i said,if they needed some xtra money they could come in free time working in garden etc,so wife told me some hot stories afterwards😋,but still curious if she said everything,and wheni was home from work ,1st picture,she was also braless under that white top!!!!

Attachments

• Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 334
  • wife waiting for our son.jpg
    wife waiting for our son.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 329
left pic gives a good impression what son with his friends saw,she was setting the table for dinner and she told me,iwas at work,she was bending over a few times and normally it,s very loud when they are on PlayStation,but that afternoon it was very silent,and this picture was taken by our son,i saw his friends next day outside the store,but they didn't saw me until I was just a few steps away from them,and I just heard them say,she's so sexy and that day she was more a slutty mom,and when i was next to them i said,if they needed some xtra money they could come in free time working in garden etc,so wife told me some hot stories afterwards😋,but still curious if she said everything,and wheni was home from work ,1st picture,she was also braless under that white top!!!!
Damn that was sexy

Reactions: obioja
I love horny moms showing off to their son and his friends...very arousing.