Mom/son

left pic gives a good impression what son with his friends saw,she was setting the table for dinner and she told me,iwas at work,she was bending over a few times and normally it,s very loud when they are on PlayStation,but that afternoon it was very silent,and this picture was taken by our son,i saw his friends next day outside the store,but they didn't saw me until I was just a few steps away from them,and I just heard them say,she's so sexy and that day she was more a slutty mom,and when i was next to them i said,if they needed some xtra money they could come in free time working in garden etc,so wife told me some hot stories afterwards😋,but still curious if she said everything,and wheni was home from work ,1st picture,she was also braless under that white top!!!!

Tell me more, what were her stories? Does your son see her nude or her him?

My wife has a liking for a lot of our sons friends. I loving watching her mood change when they come round to visit. Were early 40s and our son friends are all 17/18. All good looking boys. I bet if she had the chance she would suck one of them off then fuk him.
hasshe seen yout son nude or has he seen her,If so what happened

Reactions: Tof82
I'm sure she knows exactly
Definitely not proud of myself. But I do notice that my wife wears pretty tricky shorts in front of our son. Abs seems not paying attention that everything is pretty visible. Probably I’m overthinking but still View attachment 1616530
I'm sure she knows exactly what she's doing. I believe many mothers relish in their son's reactions to seeing them dressed in revealing outfits or catching them "accidentally" naked...I know my mother did.

Last edited:
Definitely not proud of myself. But I do notice that my wife wears pretty tricky shorts in front of our son. Abs seems not paying attention that everything is pretty visible. Probably I’m overthinking but still View attachment 1616530
She knows he can see her lips and she gets turned on, she shows him her tits anyway, why not her pussy too.Does she see his cock a lot, semi and erect> I think you are nudists?

Reactions: obioja and Bbbks839