Mom/son

To be honest I think she just doesn’t even think this way. In terms of the boy I mean. But still the view is perfect lol

To be honest I think she just doesn’t even think this way. In terms of the boy I mean. But still the view is perfect

To be honest I think she just doesn’t even think this way. In terms of the boy I mean. But still the view is perfect lolView attachment 1779620
Luckyyyy. I got a few free shows with my wife’s mom. But if I was your son’s friend. Man I’d look dumb trying not to look.

Reactions: obioja and imnawty
Her mother lives with us and my wife does not hesitate to walk naked in front of her and can bend over, revealing a magnificent view. Even when her son came to see us, she could be without clothes. If there are strangers at home, my wife reluctantly puts on something thin and translucent . This has been her nature since childhood
So her son sees her nude, has she seen him too?

Reactions: imnawty
Well that’s not true. I seen my mom nude pretty much daily. Didn’t stop the lust, or the spying on he having sex.
My wife flashed our boys all the time. One of them definitely gets excited.
my wife told me about her fantasy to tease son and she would like to be dressed more sexy at home from now on,I was already her sissie,so I liked it and confessed it turned me on,it's so kinky to be honest to see her showing off in front of me in sexy outfits

Attachments

• wife waiting for our son.jpg
    wife waiting for our son.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 196
  • sexy wife.jpg
    sexy wife.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 208
  • ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 214
  • wife outfit work.jpg
    wife outfit work.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 202
  • sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 200
Maybe . My wife and I met quite late, when her son was already 22 years old. It always seemed to me that when she walked around the house naked in front of me and her son, her son was more embarrassed by my presence than her nakedness.
I think you can take it as read she has seen him nude. Likely been naked with him and made sure he got a hard on too.Would she tell if you asked her? She is comfortable with him seeing her do you think it turns her on? How do you feel about him seeing everything?
She saw him nude few times and she's more into flashing her stockings,cleavage,high heels
Has he seen her looking as she does in your pics? Has she teased him to get him hard? Would like yo read more of her tales DM if you prefer