Mom/son

Didn’t realize how many guys are turned on by this.
When I was a young I always spied on mom. And jerked outside her door peaking in.
Loved her tits. Always wanted to touch them.
She’d walk around topless. Often. But not for a long time. Just like from bathroom to her room. She had to pass my room.
When I was in high school I came home early one day and caught her topless giving a guy a bj.
She ran off to her room. Embarrassed I’m sure. I followed her to talk to her. She was still topless and only covered, barely, with her arm. She begged me not to tell dad. I kept looking at her tits. She asked what it would take for me not to say anything.
I said I want to see her tits again.
By this time her friend was there in the room.
He said his wife shows her boys her tits all the time. She put her hands down right away. I couldn’t help my self. I reach up and felt one of her tits, rubbed it and tweeked her nipple to make it hard. As soon as I did her friend grabbed there other. He rubbed it and leaned down and sucked on her nipples. Told me to do it as well. She let me for a minute then stopped us. And asked if that would keep me from telling dad.
Her friend quickly said no. She needed to blow me. So mom sucked me and him. It was amazing! I didn’t last as long as him. But he definitely liked when I came on her tits!
This started a fun couple years. It was not something that happened often. But I definitely enjoy the times she does want to play!!

Didn’t realize how many guys are turned on by this.
When I was a young I always spied on mom. And jerked outside her door peaking in.
Loved her tits. Always wanted to touch them.
She’d walk around topless. Often. But not for a long time. Just like from bathroom to her room. She had to pass my room.
When I was in high school I came home early one day and caught her topless giving a guy a bj.
She ran off to her room. Embarrassed I’m sure. I followed her to talk to her. She was still topless and only covered, barely, with her arm. She begged me not to tell dad. I kept looking at her tits. She asked what it would take for me not to say anything.
I said I want to see her tits again.
By this time her friend was there in the room.
He said his wife shows her boys her tits all the time. She put her hands down right away. I couldn’t help my self. I reach up and felt one of her tits, rubbed it and tweeked her nipple to make it hard. As soon as I did her friend grabbed there other. He rubbed it and leaned down and sucked on her nipples. Told me to do it as well. She let me for a minute then stopped us. And asked if that would keep me from telling dad.
Her friend quickly said no. She needed to blow me. So mom sucked me and him. It was amazing! I didn’t last as long as him. But he definitely liked when I came on her tits!
This started a fun couple years. It was not something that happened often. But I definitely enjoy the times she does want to play!!
Hot!