Mom/son

my wife told me about her fantasy to tease son and she would like to be dressed more sexy at home from now on,I was already her sissie,so I liked it and confessed it turned me on,it's so kinky to be honest to see her showing off in front of me in sexy outfits
A gorgeous tease amazing titys and yummy pussy will surely please😋🔥😍

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I absolutely want to fuck my mother-in-law. I am obsessed with her incredible feet. I've done a few Photoshops of her...a couple here.

I would love to be on top of her - railing her and filling her with cum - while her toes are in my mouth.

Many a load of cum she has inspired from my cock over the years. I love saying her name - Marsha - as I am brought to cumming.

Attachments

• mar03.jpg
    mar03.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 39
  • mar04.JPG
    mar04.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 43
  • mm01.jpg
    mm01.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 49
  • mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 49
  • mm02.jpg
    mm02.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 47
I absolutely want to fuck my mother-in-law. I am obsessed with her incredible feet. I've done a few Photoshops of her...a couple here.

I would love to be on top of her - railing her and filling her with cum - while her toes are in my mouth.

Many a load of cum she has inspired from my cock over the years. I love saying her name - Marsha - as I am brought to cumming.
I got my mother in law to show me her boobs the other day on a friendly trade. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it

Awesome pussy and ass hole looks ready for some cock and a good pounding 🔥😍

how did you get her pictures? does your wife know about them?

I don't know exactly how we got on the subject I think it had to do with being out once and seeing a woman's child breastfeeding and he looked a little bit old for it.

My late wife who used to breastfeed her son, and did so till he was well, a little bit older than I think he should have been. Truth be told, I'm not a parent, definitely not a mother, and probably don't know proper improper protocol for that kind of thing.

Anyway she tells me in the discussion that you know there is very special bond between a mother and child, particularly a mother and son that a lot of people don't understand.

Then she relates the story of one of her friends who used to bathe with her son when he was a baby and worked her way up from bathing to showering and continuing to do as he got older.

She said it continued for many years even to the point that when he got old enough that he when he was in the shower with her and she would wash him that he would get an erection. That then left the mom to wash his erection and she did so until he had an orgasm, non-emissions orgasm since he was young.

Now here's the unusual part, she continued the practice of showering with her son until he left for college, yes college. She said obviously every shower turned into mom masturbating her son.

I was a tad surprised to say the least. The she reaffirms that special bond. And I asked her if she did the same with her son she said no she didn't but she did teach him to masturbate.
Hot such a good mom🔥😍