Mom/son

I gave mom XANAX instead a pain killer..had her for almost 2 full days ..it was something beyond sex..many times i sat next bed just looking at her almost not believing im having her at last..in a way..she was my mom...yet...i did all the things i should not EVER do to her ..did her all pussy fuck all cuminside ..is she was little younger she definitely would impregnated her no ddoubt

I absolutely want to fuck my mother-in-law. I am obsessed with her incredible feet. I've done a few Photoshops of her...a couple here.

I would love to be on top of her - railing her and filling her with cum - while her toes are in my mouth.

Many a load of cum she has inspired from my cock over the years. I love saying her name - Marsha - as I am brought to cumming.
i can see why.

This thread reminds me of the time when I was 14 or 15 and was looking through a chest in my parents bedroom.

Ended up finding old Polaroid pics of my nude pregnant mom when she was 27, pregnant with my little brother. I guess the pics were taken in late 1991, by the time i found them, my brother was 5 or 6 by then.

Never realized how hot she was until I found those pics. There were numerous pics of different angles and poses. Profile pics from each side, one from the front showing her big natural bush under her big belly, one from the back of her little bubble ass, and then one with her standing bent over spreading her cheeks open.

She had these sexy torpedo shaped tits that had gotten bigger, looked like a good C, bc of being pregnant. The best pic was of her laid back on their bed, with her legs spread open and her holding her pussy open. It was so hot, didn't think my mom would be that dirty.