More about life with exwife

cuck4life

Male
Gold
I have posted many times on this forum about my life with my exwife early to late 70's. She openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers. I was actually turned on by knowing these guys knew that I would do or say nothing. I had always only thought about the guys she screwed and the friends within our circle of friends knowing about our lifestyle.. The other day just out of the blue I dawned on me that my mother and father in law had to know what was going on. Her father owned the business where most of the guys worked and she was around the shop all the time. Louise did his books and would hang out in the shop with the guys when she finished. My job required me to be away from the shop most of the day and it was not unusual for her go to lunch with one of the guys. She was close to her mother I now that I think back on it I am sure her parent's knew she played around.

Reactions: Macc
I have posted many times on this forum about my life with my exwife early to late 70's. She openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers. I was actually turned on by knowing these guys knew that I would do or say nothing. I had always only thought about the guys she screwed and the friends within our circle of friends knowing about our lifestyle.. The other day just out of the blue I dawned on me that my mother and father in law had to know what was going on. Her father owned the business where most of the guys worked and she was around the shop all the time. Louise did his books and would hang out in the shop with the guys when she finished. My job required me to be away from the shop most of the day and it was not unusual for her go to lunch with one of the guys. She was close to her mother I now that I think back on it I am sure her parent's knew she played around.
Lets see some pics