Morgan and Ray, first experience

Nov 21, 2021
Hey all,

Wife and I have been interested in adding another guy into our sex lives for awhile now. We have sexted about her meeting up with another guy at a bar and going home with him and we both really enjoy the idea.

Fast forward to last month, we were sexting about her wanting to blow another guy. We ended up agreeing for her to set up a tinder account. Immediately messaging with other guys about having them join in with us for some sex. She is chatting and sexting with a few guys but none of them are working out. She finally matches with a guy who she is very attracted too. Let’s call him Ray for this threads purpose. He is very nice and respectful and asks if he can show a naked pic of him, which my lady say yes too. He’s incredibly hung, probably 3 inches bigger than me and very thick. She is immediately much more excited about the whole thing, as am I.

My lady and I fantasize about how he would fuck her and she’s so excited.

We decide to meet up with him, we arrange a rental house and she gets herself totally waxed for her big night, not a hair on her body below her eyebrows. We meet up with him for a beer and she is enjoying herself. We are all three making small talk and we decide to go to another bar. My wife and I get in our car and Ray gets in his. We chat about if we want to go through with it and I am a little apprehensive but she really wants to go through with it. As we are talking, she sends Ray the address to the house without asking me first. I am kind of upset that she did that without asking but also kind of excited.

We meet him at the house and we are drinking and listening to music while sitting on the couch. They are next to each other talking and touching a but nothing sexual though. I leave to use the restroom and can hear my wife talking to Ray, she’s telling him that I am shy and nervous (which I was, I wasn’t really talking and was only watching them chat, I was being kind of weird and awkward I will admit) I return from the bathroom and my wife is leaned in close to him and his arm is almost around her on the couch. She’s now touching my knee and Rays.

I think ray got a bit inpatient at this point, he went upstairs into the room and my wife and I were chatting about the next move. I ended up telling her that I wasn’t comfortable going through with it tonight. She was very bummed and tried to convince me otherwise, she was saying that she wanted to feel both of us inside her. I am stubborn and say not tonight.

She heads upstairs to tell him that it wasn’t going to work out tonight and I hear them talking and she is giggling a bit, I hear them kiss and he comes down with her, shakes my hand and leaves.

Wife denies that they kissed but I know that they did. I regret now not going through with it, I still masterbate too their texts between them and look at his cock pic he sent her.

Just thought I’d share and would welcome any advice or or opinions on the situation. I know I should have went through with it and was a wimp.

Cheers

I think that the paths and the times can be different from couple to couple. In my humble opinion, it is essential not to run if the feeling requires to proceed in a slower manner. This is a play Made to enforce the bond of the couple, not to destroy it. This is only my 2 cents. I beg your pardon for my possible mistakes, English is not my mother tongue. Best wishes to both of us in enjoing this trasgressive world

Hey all,

Wife and I have been interested in adding another guy into our sex lives for awhile now. We have sexted about her meeting up with another guy at a bar and going home with him and we both really enjoy the idea.

Fast forward to last month, we were sexting about her wanting to blow another guy. We ended up agreeing for her to set up a tinder account. Immediately messaging with other guys about having them join in with us for some sex. She is chatting and sexting with a few guys but none of them are working out. She finally matches with a guy who she is very attracted too. Let’s call him Ray for this threads purpose. He is very nice and respectful and asks if he can show a naked pic of him, which my lady say yes too. He’s incredibly hung, probably 3 inches bigger than me and very thick. She is immediately much more excited about the whole thing, as am I.

My lady and I fantasize about how he would fuck her and she’s so excited.

We decide to meet up with him, we arrange a rental house and she gets herself totally waxed for her big night, not a hair on her body below her eyebrows. We meet up with him for a beer and she is enjoying herself. We are all three making small talk and we decide to go to another bar. My wife and I get in our car and Ray gets in his. We chat about if we want to go through with it and I am a little apprehensive but she really wants to go through with it. As we are talking, she sends Ray the address to the house without asking me first. I am kind of upset that she did that without asking but also kind of excited.

We meet him at the house and we are drinking and listening to music while sitting on the couch. They are next to each other talking and touching a but nothing sexual though. I leave to use the restroom and can hear my wife talking to Ray, she’s telling him that I am shy and nervous (which I was, I wasn’t really talking and was only watching them chat, I was being kind of weird and awkward I will admit) I return from the bathroom and my wife is leaned in close to him and his arm is almost around her on the couch. She’s now touching my knee and Rays.

I think ray got a bit inpatient at this point, he went upstairs into the room and my wife and I were chatting about the next move. I ended up telling her that I wasn’t comfortable going through with it tonight. She was very bummed and tried to convince me otherwise, she was saying that she wanted to feel both of us inside her. I am stubborn and say not tonight.

She heads upstairs to tell him that it wasn’t going to work out tonight and I hear them talking and she is giggling a bit, I hear them kiss and he comes down with her, shakes my hand and leaves.

Wife denies that they kissed but I know that they did. I regret now not going through with it, I still masterbate too their texts between them and look at his cock pic he sent her.

Just thought I’d share and would welcome any advice or or opinions on the situation. I know I should have went through with it and was a wimp.

Cheers
If I was your wife I’d give that guy a revenge fuck behind your back and let you eat me out without knowing you’re savouring his cum . I’ll repeat this on regular basis . Hope his better loaded than you and that your wife maintained contact with him

Reactions: private man 69
I think you did the right thing to stop, if that's how you felt. I think you did the wrong thing to start it up and run so far with it before knowing you wouldn't be able to go through with it. If you are going to pace things more slowly, that doesn't involve sexting, naked pictures, renting a house for the venue and inviting him over.

It sounds like your wife is very patient and tolerant, but that doesn't mean you should put her through this. Changing gears, on again off again.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh. But I think you're treading in dangerous territory, and the outcome could be quite unpleasant. For one thing, how do you expect her to get hot and engage in your fantasy talk now that she understands you're likely to get hot to the point of boiling over and then turn off the gas because you're not comfortable?

Reactions: goodhubby