Morning After

Well my wife Jen had her first fuck with another man, the next morning we sat together and talked about her experience. I asked her if there were any regrets to which Jen replied no, none at all. She was thrilled with last night and looking forward to doing it again. She said she couldn't believe how excited she got, how worked up she became knowing that another man was about to fuck her, when not that long ago she was resistant to the idea. Now that it was happening it was e!ectric, her whole body felt alive. She was craving another man's big cock inside her pussy with pure lust! It went beyond anything she imagined, she accepted whole heartedly she was going to fuck another man and she was hot to do it. She said I was right, A real cock felt way better than a dildo. Jen started that now that's she's done the deed, she is excited to fuck even more big cocks! it was everything I told her it would be. She kissed me passionately and thanked me for being such a wonderful husband. I thanked Jen for being brave enough for trying something new , for doing what I had asked her to do so exceptionally well. She was a fantastic woman, and I loved her all the more for satisfying my fantasy with such enthusiasm. I absolutely loved how slutty she was. She blushed and replied "My Pleasure" and giggled. I asked Jen if she was ready for her next big cock to which she replied with a super big grin Absolutely! Buy me a drink?

Last edited:
Well my wife Jen had her first fuck with another man, the next morning we sat together and talked about her experience. I asked her if there were any regrets to which Jen replied no, none at all. She was thrilled with last night and looking forward to doing it again. She said she couldn't believe how excited she got, how worked up she became knowing that another man was about to fuck her, when not that long ago she was resistant to the idea. Now that it was happening it was e!ectric, her whole body felt alive. She was craving another man's big cock inside her pussy with pure lust! It went beyond anything she imagined, she accepted whole heartedly she was going to fuck another man and she was hot to do it. She said I was right, A real cock felt way better than a dildo. Jen started that now that's she's done the deed, she is excited to fuck even more big cocks! it was everything I told her it would be. She kissed me passionately and thanked me for being such a wonderful husband. I thanked Jen for being brave enough for trying something new , for doing what I had asked her to do so exceptionally well. She was a fantastic woman, and I loved her all the more for satisfying my fantasy with such enthusiasm. I absolutely loved how slutty she was. She blushed and replied "My Pleasure" and giggled. I asked Jen if she was ready for her next big cock to which she replied with a super big grin Absolutely! Buy me a drink?
Wow what a hot first time cuck experience. You didn’t mention how you felt about it. What you did while she was out fucking another man or your feelings. Sounds like it was your idea, and you talked her into it, so I assume this was a fantasy of yours which came true. You do not know how many men desire to have the experience you just had. I hope you enjoyed it and are ready for a wild ride. For me nothing more exciting that sharing my wife with another man, both watching and being a part of the play, not so much on the cuckold style but it is still exciting to see her give herself to another man. I do on occuasion drop her off at a mans house or hotel room, usually walk her to the door and kiss her good bye. You have opened a door you may not be able to shut but if you are into it, I hope you enjoy the ride. Not sure what your ideas are but I hope you get to watch sometime, nothing hotter than stroking your cock while the wife is fucking another man like an unrestrained whore. Good Luck, and love to hear how the experience was for you. I know for me, the sex we have after is unbelievable! ENJOY the experiences.

My wife after 20.plus yezrs of marriage things can get mundane . After an.intrnse night of sex one weekend she confessed that she would like to experience another mam.. The next week.we spoke about it..I told her it was ok.but she needed to be totally difffent her dress makeup attitude etc We talked and i said that she should plan everything ahead of time but not when but to do.itcwhen tbe mood really hits so.it would be more intense. I.asked when she thoigh it might happen she said about 2 weeks to.increase her wants we agreed no.SEX FOR TWO WEEKS so.that she woukd crave a good cock fucking.I came home one nightshe said make me a drink.i will.be right down ..Whrn she came down she was in head to toe leather mini.skirt corset 6in.high heels boots long leather gloves extreme makeup. New hair style lots of jewelry. I was shocked she sat across from me . I could see she had nothimg on.under her mini skirt. She got up to leave i went to.kiss her she turned away.and said i.will.see you in the am
When she came home inwss headingti work.she turned smiled and said we neef to talk tonight we had a long talk..That began.our hotwife lifestyle wehsve never looked back she now has 3 guys that she fucks one of them.once a month Feel free to ask anything. BOB

Surely something has happened since your post, any updates? This must feel like a "2nd Honeymoon".

Reactions: toolman2c