Most Important Value You Married Her

Maxxmanasia

Whats are the most important value, you choose her to married & become your wife?

Like me, I choose her because she's too good in bed & she loves sex very much. & The most important, she's very expert in all sex games.

Reactions: goodhubby
Whats are the most important value, you choose her to married & become your wife?

Like me, I choose her because she's too good in bed & she loves sex very much. & The most important, she's very expert in all sex games.
Every one that knew her said she was the best fuck out , that was no lie . So I married her

Reactions: Maxxmanasia
Nice. That's great. Do you know how many guy she fuck before married with you?
Don’t know but it must’ve been a lot she started fucking in school already and lost count she never refused a fuck . I know one of the teachers use to punished her with extra time after school on a fairly regular basis which in fact was an opportunity for them to fuck , she told me a lot . There were 3 senior guys she use to bank school with once a month for a foursome . There was a greengrocer guy with his shop close to their house she could go to after school whenever she needed sex . We met just before she turned 16 and by then she was very well experienced and very submissive she taught me a lot about fucking A wife I could wake up anytime of night for sex . Where ever she was ,always ready never met anyone with a sex drive equal to hers.

Don’t know but it must’ve been a lot she started fucking in school already and lost count she never refused a fuck . I know one of the teachers use to punished her with extra time after school on a fairly regular basis which in fact was an opportunity for them to fuck , she told me a lot . There were 3 senior guys she use to bank school with once a month for a foursome . There was a greengrocer guy with his shop close to their house she could go to after school whenever she needed sex . We met just before she turned 16 and by then she was very well experienced and very submissive she taught me a lot about fucking A wife I could wake up anytime of night for sex . Where ever she was ,always ready never met anyone with a sex drive equal to hers.
Must ad she’s a lady in company a very good caring mother to her kids,a good wife and a whore in bed, what more can a man ask for

Speaking from the other side of the relationship I married my hubby because I loved him, because he was great in bed, because he accepted me as I am and wasn't phased by my past and the number of guys I'd fucked and because he was more than happy for me to continue having sex with other men. But the fact that I was head over heels in love with him (and still am), and he with me is the thing that has made our relationship work. Sorry if that sounds soppy but a strong relationship is important in this lifestyle xx

Our shared values, her sense of humour, that she continues to challenge me to be a better person, her smile, and yeah the sex is great.