Much older hung coworker

This was when I was younger, around 30. My wife was 24 at the time. She is a black West African - very beautiful and petite. I had a good friend who was a burly white veteran in his mid 40s and I was already a cuck. We got to talking over dinner (he didn’t know) and my wife was a bit tipsy and mentioned that she admired big dick. He casually commented that he was large, in a joking kind of way. He knew that I had shared her with other men so I think he saw an angle there. Anyway, eventually she asked him to show her his cock and he gladly agreed. It was a good thick 9 inch white dick with a big foreskin. She had only cucked me with black guys before so we was surprised that his flaccid cock was bigger than my erect cock. She asked if she could touch it and then one thing led to another. He asked me what her limits were and she answered “none.” He took a shower and then asked her for a sloppy blow job and rim job and she accepted. He said he wasn’t going to fuck her, just wanted a blow job but after she got fully naked he teased her pussy with his dick, was considering a condom, and then just slid it in and fucked her pretty hard for a good 20 minutes before cumming on her face. He was 15 years older than me and afterwards she just laughed at me and said “you are younger than him and look at how much better of a lover he is.”

Here I am with my boss. He was getting ready to retire so I gave him a night with me. Well actually a few nightsView attachment 1036590
Both if my Bosses were well equipped too. One was long and thicker that usual, the other was average length but THICK!! I could just get my fingers around it when erect. I prefer thickness to length too.
Both of my Bosses were trying to get me pregnant too. #1 I was having an affair with when I met my future hubby #2 and we had not been using any protection at all, he knew I was trying to get pregnant during my first marriage and having no luck so it seemed natural to just continue trying with him too. My first marriage was over by then anyway.
Hubby #2 came along while I was still involved with my Boss #1 and he assumed the affair ended when we got serious. I recently admitted to him that it did NOT end until some time after we got married, and that for the first year we were married I was not positive I was pregnant by hubby!! The timing coincided in such a way that it could have been either of them.....but when our Son turned 1 and was a EXACT COPY of hubby at that age, it was quite obvious. Boss #1 was a bit let down tho, LOL.
Boss #2 also wanted me to get pregnant by him, and I was quite cooperative with both of them by the way. We went through a period of time were we were actually TRYING to get me pregnant, and then just stopped doing anything to prevent a pregnancy (I use a diaphragm and time my fertile time of the month) and we simply eliminated the diaphragm and I stopped timing myself and we had sex when we wanted to have sex. Including a month long "business planning trip" to the Corporate Condo in Florida. I have a tipped uterus which makes it difficult to get pregnant (1 son with Hubby #2 and we were RABBITS!!), so I'm not sure if it was just me or my Boss's health issues that prevented it, but I never even had a sacre.

We ended the relationship during COVID, he got caught up in all the ridiculous conspiracy theories, refused to get vaccinated, and almost died the third time he got it!! Still good busines spartners, but no affair. Sad.

J (the wife

A little of our past.When she was 18 we were dating. She had a 14 month long affair with her 47 year old coworker. She was his fuck toy. He had her measure him every time. He was 9 1/4 completely shaved white cock. She said his balls were huge. He told her to put both in her mouth at the same time but they were to big. We have fucked countless times and i have masterbaited the same amount to the details! Pretty extreme. Ray and Lynn
When my wife cheated there was an age difference, she was 23 he was 39 .. he used her like his personal slut

• Love
Reactions: black75 and Rem503
This is my wife right after swallowing her boss’s cum. Her boss is pushing 80. She said he gave her way more than she was expecting, almost couldn’t swallow it all!!
View attachment 1897425
I love when bosses are sexual with employees. The bosses already exert so much power and control - its easy to see how the bosses would want sexual control too. Its too bad sex is demonized at most workplaces.