My Asian wife is so cute and naughty. What you think?

Tell me what you’d imagine doing to her
I want to eat her snatch and then feed her my cock while you watch. Then when she's good and hot, push the tip of my cock into her and pull it out wet a few times to let you see, then I'll look to you for approval. If you smile and nod your head, I'll push it all the way into her and fuck her until she cums, if I can hold off long enough. And then fill her full of my sperm. Or maybe pull out and let you see me spray it on her belly, or feed it to her. If I cum before she does, you can fuck her while I'm recovering and then I'll go again. Does that work for you?

Oh, that's what I would do, but first of course I would court her a bit, seduce her slowly in front of you, maybe over dinner, during which I'd rub her leg under the table. Perhaps put her hand on the front of my pants. You'll be on the other side of the table, so you won't see it all, but you'll have a good idea. Then you can drive us to my hotel room. She and I will sit in the back seat and make out and maybe more while you're driving.

Reactions: EricTsang2021
Does she act like a slut sometimes? Or you're trying to get her there? She sure looks like she could be really slutty, given the opportunity and the right environment.
I think I’m getting her there. Lately She’s been letting me stick my cock in her mouth to give a quick suck throughout the day whenever she passes by.

Reactions: hotwifeluvr